Truth Seeker

Adrien walks into school the next day, and Alix gets to him before anyone else, including Iris.

"Did you figure out that thing?" Alix asks quietly.

"Yes," Adrien says before looking down.

"But?"

"But what if history repeats itself and I let my own kindness blind me?"

"When you feel blind find another pair of eyes and let those eyes tell you what they see. Sometimes, the other opinion is the right opinion."

"So basically listen to my friends," Adrien deciphers the quote.

"Yep, Marinette told me Sabrina had a plan to protect Marinette, see if she got anything yet," Alix suggests.

"Good idea, then I'll check with Kagami and Alya," Adrien says before leaving.

"Where are you going, Adrien?" Iris asks.

"I'm looking for Sabrina. She has some information I need," Adrien doesn't lie.

"Oh, do you need information about what Marinette and Nino did in the boiler room?"

"No, I just have to talk to her about something private, excuse me," Adrien says walking away.

As Adrien goes to find Sabrina he realizes that Iris said Marinette was with Nino in the boiler room.

Iris' comment gets to Adrien and an akuma flies into Adrien's lucky charm that Marinette gave to him.

Realizing that Adrien is about the be akumatized Plagg takes the Miraculous off before the transformation is complete.

"I gotta find Juleka," Plagg says flying away, using the top of the roof.

Plagg hears screams coming from the music room and Juleka's voice instructing everyone to leave the music room.

"Oh no," Plagg says as he sees everyone, including Marinette, run out of the music room. He waits until he sees the guardian run out of the school before going to find Juleka.

"Plagg, is everything okay?" Alix asks as she notices him flying away from the villain.

"Cat Noir has a family matter to attend to, I'm going to his second, make sure Ladybug gets Argos to make a sentimonster, you know what will happen if a villain touches an illusion," Plagg says.

"Right, I think she is still in the music room trying to convince Jagged to leave," Alix says before running away.

"Dad, we have to get out of here," Juleka says.

"No way, running away is not rock and roll," Jagged says.

"Dad, please, it won't help Ladybug or the other holders if they have to protect you from the villain," Juleka pleads.

"Okay, Sweetheart, let's go," Jagged says as they leave the room.

Plagg flies into Juleka's fannypack and joins Roaar.

"Dad, stay here, I will go into the sewer. If we spread out it will be harder for the villain to capture us," Juleka says as they run into an alley.

"You got it," Jagged says.

"See you soon," Juleka hugs her dad before going into the sewer.

Plagg and Roaar fly out of the fannypack.

"Plagg, what are you doing here?"

"Cat Noir had a family matter. We have to save Paris," Plagg says giving Juleka the Miraculous.

"Right, Plagg, Roaar, dual morphosis," Juleka says putting the ring on.

The two kwamis transform Juleka into Tigress Noir.

Tigress Noir joins the other holders.

"Where would the Akuma be?" Ryuko asks.

"The charm in his hand," Ladybug says.

"What's wrong?" Argos asks as he realizes that Ladybug didn't instruct anyone to destroy the charm.

"Truth Seeker is seeking the truth so maybe there is another way to de-akumatize him," Ladybug says before summoning a lucky charm.

A video camera and script land in her hand.

"We're making a movie?" Bunnyx asks.

"Not exactly, we are making a biopic," Ladybug says looking at the script.

"Who do you need?" Rena asks holding her weapon at the ready.

"We will need Adrien, his real girlfriend, their friends, and we will need to have Argos make a TV and  narrate," Ladybug says.

Rena and Argos nod before doing as instructed.

"Are you sure this will work?" Carapace asks.

"I hope so, I would hate to have to destroy the object again, it hurt every time I had to destroy the object," Ladybug says.

They all watch as Argos and Rena tell the story.

As they watch Ladybug ends up having to leave because the story is too painful.

Ladybug lands on her roof then hears a thud behind her.

"Miss Hound?" Ladybug says.

"Can we talk?"

"Let's go inside," Ladybug says going into her room.

Miss Hound follows.

"I can't transform back without the lucky charm vanishing, but you should, Barkk might be hungry."

Miss Hound detransforms back into Sabrina.

"Kagami wanted me to check on you, are you okay?" Sabrina says.

"Fine, just fine, I love when the person I'm dating is akumatized because I can't tell them the truth in order to protect them."

"What?"

"Before Marinette and Adrien started dating she dated Juleka's brother and because she couldn't tell him she was Ladybug he got akumatized and tried to find out her secret as Truth," Barkk says hugging Ladybug.

"This might help," Sabrina takes out the tape recorder.

"I saw Marinette talking to Nino and Nino said that he would get their friends and meet her in the boiler room," Iris' voice comes from the machine.

"What are you going to do?" Sabrina's voice continues the conversation on the recorder.

"I'm going to tell Adrien that Marinette is sneaking around with Nino, make him think she is cheating," Iris responds.

Sabrina stops the recording.

"That's it, if the movie doesn't work then the recording should prove that we didn't do anything."

Ladybug's yo-yo goes off.

"Ladybug, the movie didn't work, Tigress Noir had to cataclysm the charm, Carapace has the akuma in a shield, we need you," Vesperia says after Ladybug answers the yo-yo.

"Miss Hound and I will be right there," Ladybug says.

"Feel better?" Sabrina asks.

"No, but transform so we can get back and I can fix Paris," Ladybug says.

Sabrina transforms and they return to the scene.

"Let it go," Ladybug says.

"Unshield," Carapace says.

"Time to de-evilize," Ladybug swings her yo-yo and captures the Akuma.

"Bye-bye little butterfly," the whole group says as Ladybug releases it from her yo-yo.

Ladybug creates a magical charm and hands it to Carapace before swinging away.

"While Carapace gives Adrien the magical charm you guys get back to what you were doing before Adrien was akumatized, I will see what's going on," Rena says to the group.

Everyone nods and head back to what  they were doing.