EMMA

They all arrive back at headquarters.

"I made a robot to help us keep headquarters going when we are away," Pegasus says.

"That's great, let's meet them," Ladybug says.

Pegasus takes out a robot that is a little bigger than Markov and has wheels.

"This is Electronic Managing Miraculous Assistant, or EMMA for short," Pegasus says turning the computer on.

"Hello Pegasus, how may I be of assistance?"

"We are in the Miraculous headquarters, this is the place where you will be staying for now on and are to listen to the Miraculous Holders, especially Ladybug."

"Okay, which one is Ladybug?"

"I am."

"My Lady, are we sure that having EMMA is a good idea, you know that our quantum cloaking mechanism is invisible to robots," Cat Noir says.

"I didn't think about that," Ladybug says. 

"Quantum cloaking mechanism?" Pigella asks.

"It's magic that keeps our identity a secret," Rena explains.

"Think about it this way, if my dad didn't tell you that I was Bunnyx and keeping the rabbit Miraculous safe you wouldn't know where I was or what I was doing," Bunnyx says.

"Oh," Pigella says in a "Got it" type tone.

"Pegasus and I will work on EMMA, why don't the rest of you go back to what you were doing before Bob Roth got akumatised," Ladybug says taking the rings and list out of her yo-yo.

All the holders nod and start to leave.

"Bunnyx, stay here," Ladybug says.

Bunnyx turns around and walks over to Pegasus and Ladybug.

"Ladybug, you can't keep coming to me for decisions, you gave me the rabbit Miraculous because I can keep a secret," Bunnyx says.

"I know it's just that I am back at the beginning, the only difference is that the kwamis have permanent holders," Ladybug says.

"Look, I know it's scary, but you have to trust us and Pegasus, truthfully I think it would be a good idea for Pegasus to know who you are," Bunnyx says.

"I'm not sure I understand," Pegasus says.

"Yeah, I'm a little confused also," Ladybug says.

"Pegasus is basically our guy in the chair, our tech guy."

"Like Uncanny Valley with the United Heroes," Ladybug says.

"Exactly and that means Max needs to know who you are in case there is something you need to give to him immediately, besides he already knows who I am, and Fluff needs fed," Bunnyx says.

"You know who I am?" Pegasus asks.

"I know everyone who has a Miraculous," Bunnyx says detransforming.

"I guess when you basically time travel you get curious," Pegasus says before detransforming.

"Spots off," Ladybug says detransforming.

"Marinette? You're Ladybug?"

"Uh-huh," Marinette says.

"But your personalities are so different," Max says.

"If you're talking about the clumsiness,  the Miraculous amplifies all abilities so my clumsiness basically is non-existent when I am Ladybug," Marinette says.

"I was also talking about the fact that you didn't say anything about Lila, even after you got expelled," Max says.

"I did, it's just that she is a good liar, you guys believed everything she said even when she made mistakes," Marinette says.

"What?"

"When she talked about her being saved by Ladybug she said the Tennitus was in her right ear, but when taking my seat up front she said it was the left ear," Marinette says.

"When I visited Mark Twain he said 'If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything'," Alix says giving Fluff a carrot.

"Anyway, we should really connect these rings to the holders numbers," Marinette says.

"Good idea," Max says taking a look at the ring.

Marinette's phone rings.

"Hey Adrien," Marinette answers.

"Marinette, are you okay, where are you?"

"I'm fine, I forgot my lucky charm at home, I'll meet you outside the school in a few minutes," Marinette says.

"Okay see you soon," Adrien responds.

"I hate lying to Adrien," Marinette says after hanging up.

"We better go," Alix says.

"I will take a few days and see if I can figure out a way to program these to do what we need," Max says.

"Not at school, maybe an app that can help us but not there," Marinette advises.

"I understand," Max says.

They all transform back and go their separate ways.