A Plan

Ladybug meets Rena back on the roof.

"Let's go inside," Ladybug says going first.

Rena follows.

"Spots off," Ladybug says turning into Marinette.

"Let's rest," Rena says turning into Alya.

"Wayzz, what are you doing?" Marinette asks.

"I'm sorry Marinette, I know I should have gone back with Alix and Sabrina to get back to Nino but I couldn't go, I miss him," Wayzz says looking at a picture of Marinette and Master Fu.

"I know, I do too, but as long as we keep the memories we have of him he is never truly gone," Marinette says.

"And that is the wisdom Master Fu talked about," Wayzz says.

"I'm glad I could make you feel better, but you need to get into Alya's fannypack."

Wayzz does as instructed.

"I feel better, I'm going back to school," Marinette says to her mom.

"Okay Sweetheart."

Marinette's phone goes off as they walk out of the bakery.

"Alix, we are on our way," Marinette picks up.

"Wait there, we took the illusions into a restroom, I also went to Max and asked him for his Miraculous, I am going to send a portal for you," Alix answers.

"Okay, send it to the alley behind the bakery," Marinette replies pulling Alya into the alley.

"Hey, what?"

A portal opens behind them.

"Come on, hurry up," a horse themed Alix says.

Alya and Marinette walk through the portal to the bathroom at the school.

"Dismount."

Marinette takes a macaroon out of her bag and gives it to the kwami.

"I will give the Miraculous back to Max," Marinette says.

Alix gives the glasses to Marinette as Kaalki flies into Marinette's purse.

The four of them walk out of the restroom.

"Marinette!" Adrien says running up to her.

"Thank you for defending me," Marinette says.

"Always," Adrien hugs her.

When Adrien is distracted by the hug Wayzz flies back to Nino.

"Marinette and I need to talk to the girls, we will talk to you later," Alya says noticing her friend's distracted face.

"Okay, come on Adrien, I have some new beats I want to show you," Nino says.

"Let's get her to the boiler room," Alix says.

"I will distract Iris," Sabrina says.

"Good idea, Felix and I will be in the art room," Kagami says.

"We will text you if we need you," Alix says.

"Okay," Felix says for both of them.

The three girls go to the boiler room.

"So, what's going on?" Alya asks.

"I feel like I should call our friends out, but I don't want to be like Chloe," Marinette says.

"I know that you never want to hurt people's feelings, especially our friends, but sometimes the reason behind the actions are more important than the actions themselves," Alya says.

"Do what you need to, but explain why you're doing it, everyone will understand," Alix adds.

"Thanks girls," Marinette says going in for a hug.

"You know you can always count on us," Alya says.

"I'm going to do an emergency meeting. I mean I know that the group took care of it, but I'm thinking that a speech from Ladybug might get through to them," Marinette says walking back from the hug.

"That's a good idea, but we better get going," Alix says.

The three girls walk out of the boiler room and the day passes smoothly.

"I'm glad that the rest of the day went smoothly," Adrien says holding Marinette's hand as the group leaves the school.

"You okay Marinette?" Nino asks.

"Yeah, just thinking about some designs for Kitty Section," Marinette says.

"Come on Adrien, Gorilla is waiting for us," Felix says to his cousin.

"Right," Adrien says.

"See you tomorrow," Marinette says before the two share a kiss.

"I'll call you tonight," Adrien says before he and Felix walk away.