Chapter 72: Let Him Go

This time, there was no need to drive him away, Yan Zhi consciously left the realm of Nuwa.

If the one he loved didn't come back, then what's the point of him staying there.

Back at the Nine Heavenly Palace, when Yan Zhi passed by the edge of Yao Pond, the Spirit Divine Monarch walked out of the void, thinking that he sensed his breath and made a special trip to find him.

The Spirit Trailing Divine Monarch looked at him with a deep worry in his eyes:

"Azhi, you're back..."

"Hmm." Yan Zhi's eyes were full of red bloodshots, and his face was pale, but he still said respectfully, "Grandmother."

Seeing him like this, the Spirit Divine Monarch was heartbroken, and persuaded in a low voice: "Ah Zhi... There is no fate between you and him, don't think about him anymore."

"In the last life, he suffered so much in the Nine Heavens, in order to protect you from heavenly punishment, he was willing to be misunderstood by the gods, and he didn't defend himself when he was in prison, you owe him... I'll pay it back when I get a chance in the future, but don't think about him anymore. "

"He is now the king of the phoenix, his life is strong, you are no longer each other's destined people on the Sishen spectrum, if you insist on being with him, it is inevitable that you will violate the way of heaven and be restrained to the decay of luck..."

The Spirit Divine Monarch couldn't help but be worried, he never imagined that the little monster in the previous life was actually the reincarnation of the Phoenix Ming King. Unexpectedly, from beginning to end, that little monster never slaughtered the gods, and even protected Yan Zhi until he died.

is so affectionate and unrepentant, it is Yan Zhi moved his heart, and it is reasonable, but now that the Phoenix Ming King has gone through the tribulation, everything in the past has finally become the past, and even Yan Zhi is only a link in the calamity of the Phoenix Ming King, if Yan Zhi has been trapped in cause and effect, I am afraid that he will never be happy.

The Spirit Divine Monarch originally wanted to persuade Yan Zhi to give up the imitation, but who knew that Yan Zhi raised his head, his jewel-like green pupils lit up little by little, and he wet his eyes and said, "Yes... Now that we are no longer destined for each other, if we are together, we may disobey the way of heaven, and he would rather die in his last life to protect me from heaven's punishment, how can he put me in such a dangerous situation in this life? ......"

"He must have deliberately pretended to be strange to me because he was afraid that I would be hurt, he was my Ah Yan... He's my Ahma..."

Before the Spirit Trailing Divine Monarch could finish speaking, Yan Zhi turned around ecstatically, and a white light flashed in mid-air and disappeared in place.

The Spirit Divine Monarch frowned, waved his sleeves, and disappeared in place, and in an instant, he appeared in the sea of clouds and intercepted Yan Zhi, who had turned into the original form of the Xuanlong and was about to fly to the realm of Nuwa.

"In a wrong marriage, the punishment of heaven will not come to only one person, in the previous life, in order to protect you, he carried all the suffering alone, in this life, do you still want to cause him to suffer the punishment of heaven with you? The Spirit Divine Monarch had a cold face, and said with a slap on his face.

It was as if someone had poured a bucket of cold water from his head at once, Yan Zhi was cold all over, he turned into a human form, his eyes were wet and red, and said: "But... Although we are not destined for each other, the place on my side is still blank, and there are no other names of gods, so it is not okay..."