Chapter 60: Transfiguration

The little phoenix that has just broken the shell is full of curiosity about everything in this world, and the demon lord often wakes up and finds that the little phoenix around him is gone, but he is not in a hurry, there is an enchantment in this demon palace, and the little phoenix can't run out, since it knows that those guards are the father's subordinates, it is not afraid, every time it passes in front of the guards, it looks majestic and high-spirited, not to mention how spirited.

The guards had to kneel down and salute it, calling it "Your Highness".

The little phoenix's self-esteem has been greatly satisfied, and it has become bolder, and it is swaying outside every day, and the Demon Venerable does not look for it, as long as it leaves the door of the dormitory, a team of strong dead soldiers will follow it, guarding it in the dark to protect it.

After all, it is a little cub who has just broken the shell, and he has no concept of time, and when he is happy outside, he will forget to go back to find his father, and several times when he arrives at the meal, he is still shaking outside, and then the dead man will appear, and he will be forced to escort the little phoenix back to the dormitory.

The little phoenix hasn't had a good time, naturally it is not happy, it knows that this is the father's idea, after returning to the palace, it looked at a table of delicacies and was indifferent, flew to the bed, plunged into the futon, pouted and ignored the father, no matter how the father called it, it refused to speak.

The cold-blooded and ruthless Demon Venerable in front of outsiders, in front of his own children, is gentle to the extreme, he knows that the little phoenix is having a temper with himself, and he can't help laughing, only thinking that the little phoenix looks more and more cute.

The Demon Venerable was afraid that it would be angry, so he quickly got up and walked to the side of the bed, and said softly.

"Baby, it's time to eat..."

The little phoenix pouted her ass and still ignored people.

Demon Venerable was not impatient at all and said in a slow voice: "You have to eat well in order to transform as soon as possible."

"When Ah Yan transforms, my father will take you to the world to play, okay? ......"

As soon as it heard the play, the little phoenix came to the heart, it jumped up and stood up straight on the bed, and looked at its father tentatively: "Chirp...?" "

It's true?

Demon Venerable smiled and rubbed its small body, and said, "Naturally, it's true, when did Father deceive Ah Yan?"

"Chirp!" The little phoenix was happy, and obediently flew to his father's shoulder, and asked his father to take him to the table to eat.

The little phoenix is not a picky eater, and it loves to eat everything that the demon respects it to feed, but it doesn't like to eat sour things, not a little acid, which is exactly the same as in the previous life, and it hasn't changed at all.

If there is any change, the little phoenix in the previous life was born as a demon, and after it was reborn in Nirvana in this life, its whole body was full of divine breath, and as it broke its shell, the divine breath became more and more intense, and it had nothing to do with the demon race.

The Demon Venerable was a little surprised at first, but soon figured it out, the little phoenix is not a pure demon race, its mother is a god, so it is not strange that it has become a god in this life, anyway, whether it is a demon or a god, it is his baby bump.

There is also the color of the feathers, which is slightly different from the previous life, the real body of the little phoenix in the previous life is pure flame red, without half a variegation, and the color of its feathers in this life is golden, only the circle at the bottom of the wings, and the tail feathers are red, which may be related to its nirvana becoming a god.