Chapter 17: Keep your distance

Yan Zhi never imagined that Ji Yan would have such an idea.

Regardless of the fact that the Protoss has been monogamous since history, the identity of a concubine has never existed in the Protoss, which is a dross regulation that only exists in the mortal world.

In the mortal clan, the status of the concubine is not only lower than that of the main wife, but she is not even qualified to go to the main door.

Yan Zhi once heard a saying in the world, called "I would rather be a poor wife than a rich concubine", because the status of the concubine is low, people look down on her, if the wife of the main family is unhappy, beat people to death, no one dares to beak anything.

He has been purifying all living beings in the world for thousands of years, and he should not be unaware of the stakes, but he said that he wanted to be his concubine, Yan Zhi suspected that he was too seriously injured and had a bad brain, so he said nonsense.

"Do you know what you're talking about? ......"

He naturally knows that he has loved Yan Zhi for too long, his obsession is too deep, and he doesn't remember himself for a long time, as long as Yan Zhi is willing to ask him, he doesn't care what kind of identity he stays by Yan Zhi's side, and he doesn't care about being scolded and looked down upon.

He just wanted Yan Zhi to look at him more, and he was happy.

But Yan Yan also knew that Yan Zhi was an upright and kind person, and he loved his master deeply, so he would not do anything to make his master sad.

He just felt too much pain in his body, and this embrace was too warm and greedy for him, so he said something embarrassing.

Looking up with teary eyes, he smiled and said, "What nonsense... Brother Azhi should not take it to heart."

He was finally reluctant to make it difficult for his brother Aji.

But I thought in my heart that it would be good if Brother Ah Zhi could coax him, maybe he wouldn't be able to survive the nine-day thunder tribulation, so it would be good to make him happy.

If he agrees to make him his concubine, he will be able to make himself his wife in his heart, even if no one is witnessed, even if there is no marriage.

"Ahh

He didn't want to hear what he didn't want to hear from Yan Zhi's mouth, he held Yan Zhi's hand around his waist, and said hoarsely:

"Ahh Brother Ah Zhi hugged him tighter, and Ah Yan was cold. "

Yan Zhi was silent for a moment, and finally circled the person tighter in his arms.

He buried his face in Yan Zhi's chest, tears silently soaking through his clothes.

  -

Early in the morning, Yan Zhi came out of the room and saw Wenchang Xingjun standing in the courtyard with his back to the door, and he didn't know how long he had been standing.

"Master..."

Hearing the movement, Wenchang Xingjun turned around: "How is he?" ......"

Yan Zhi: "I finally woke up last night, the high fever has subsided, and the wound has healed a little, it seems that the erosion of the spell is weakening, and the wound on my body should be healed in a few more days." "

Wenchang Xingjun nodded: "That's good..."

When the erosion of the spell disappeared, the powerful self-healing ability of the mimicry was restored, and the injury naturally healed quickly.

Yan Zhi said in a low voice: "It's just that if the crack of the soul wants to be fully restored, I'm afraid it's not so easy..."

Wenchang Xingjun was quiet: "But what can be done?"

Yan Zhi shook his head, his eyes full of distress: "I can only stand next to each other and recover slowly by himself."

"It's all my fault for not being good at cultivating... That's why he came to this. Wenchang Xingjun said in disappointment.

Yan Zhi: "Shizun, don't say that, although some gods are strong in military cultivation, they don't necessarily know astronomy and geography like Shizun, and they have their own strengths."

Wenchang Xingjun sighed, looked at the room, and said, "... I used to be prejudiced against him, but he sacrificed himself to block the sword for me, and I felt ashamed, and I should apologize to him another day. "

Yan Zhi comforted: "Master doesn't have to feel guilty, Ah Yan won't take it to heart." "

"Ah Yan slept for ten days, and the rice did not enter, so he said that he wanted to eat rock sugar osmanthus cake and eight-treasure porridge, I went to buy some for him, what does the master want to eat? Ah Zhi brought it back with him. "

Wenchang Xingjun shook his head.

"Then Ah Zhi looks at the purchase, and what Ah Zhi buys, the master will eat."

Yan Zhi was worried about going out to buy food for Ji Yan, so he didn't say much, and when Yan Zhi was about to escape into the void, Wenchang Xingjun turned around and looked at his back and stopped him.

"Aji."

Yan Zhi turned around suspiciously.

Wenchang Xingjun: "Do you have him in your heart?" ......"

Yan Zhi was stunned: "What is this talking about, Master, Ah Yan grew up with me since he was a child, and I have always regarded him as my own brother."

Wenchang Xingjun hesitated for a moment and said, "What you said last night... I heard it all. "

Last night, he heard that he had woken up, and he wanted to send some food, but he heard him ask Yan Zhi at the door if he could accept him as a concubine.

"He has a deep affection for you, a heart for you, if you have him in your heart, you should give him a rightful name, don't make him sad, as for us... and return to the pure master-apprentice relationship in the past..."

Yan Zhi panicked, stepped forward and held Wenchang Xingjun's hand: "Master, what are you talking about, the person who is happy with Ah Zhi has always been you, didn't you say that we will get married when we return to the heavenly realm?" The master doesn't want to change the hexagram, right?"

Wenchang Xingjun: "It's not..."

He just hoped that Yan Zhi would figure out his feelings, he was afraid that he didn't really like him, but mistook the apprentice's love and respect for his master for love.

Yan Zhi hurriedly said: "Master don't worry, after Ah Yan's injury is healed, I will keep my distance from him." "

"Ah Yan has not been loved by his parents since he was a child, and now he is seriously injured, and I am the only person who can rely on him, so he made some innocuous requests, and Ah Zhi couldn't bear to refuse... If the master minds, Ah Zhi will make it clear to him in the future. "

Yan Zhi was talking about him falling asleep with his arms in his arms.

Wenchang Xingjun nodded: "Okay..."

Inside the house, he opened his eyes and slowly turned his head to look out the door, his eyes empty.