Chapter 5: Courtship Success

Wenchang Palace.

There was a Jiuxiao Peihuanqin placed on the jade case, and Wenchang Xingjun sat upright behind the case, and the sound of the flowing piano poured out from his fingers.

He was dressed in a white robe and wore a forehead inlaid with moonlight glazed stones, and although he was two million years old, he looked no different from a young man in his twenties in the mortal world.

Wenchang Xingjun's skin was very white, the kind of almost transparent white, so that even the tiny green tendons on his eyelids could be seen when he looked closely, and he sat there, like a fragile and solemn porcelain statue, which could not be desecrated.

He knew that he should have compassion and love all living beings equally, but when he saw this person, he couldn't help but have evil thoughts in his heart.

The magic blade on his waist sensed his master's thoughts, and began to move, and he held it down, and the blade cut through his palm, and instead of letting go, he held it tighter and smiled.

"Don't move, if you hurt him, Brother Azhi will never pay attention to me again."

When the master saw blood on his hand, the magic blade immediately did not dare to move.

The pain gradually calmed his mind, and he slowly let go of his hand, walked out of the void, and said to the person behind the case.

"I've seen Wenchang Xingjun."

The qin under Wenchang Xingjun stopped in response, and after raising his head to see who was coming, he said, "... It's you? "

Grizzled away, which is an answer.

Nearly 180,000 years ago, Yan Zhi's father, Emperor Zhi, was entrusted by the mortal Zhiyu Immortal Monarch on his deathbed to bring him back to the heavenly realm and give him a place to live.

After Yan Yuan brought Shan back to the Nine Heavens, he intended to let Shan and Yan Zhi worship Wenchang Xingjun as a teacher, but Wenchang Xingjun was unwilling to accept him.

Like most of the gods in the Nine Heavens, he didn't have a good impression of the monster in front of him, but he never spoke ill of him like other gods.

"Shall you go to the mortal world?"

Grieving his eyes: "It's good."

Wenchang Xingjun: "That's good."

"What are you doing with me?"

With a wave of his sleeves, a dark red light flashed, and an ink-colored brocade box with a vermilion tassel appeared in Wenchang Xingjun's hand.

"His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has prepared a gift for Wenchang Xingjun."

Wenchang Xingjun picked up the brocade box and opened the lid of the box, which was the Chongming bird jade crown. He was older than Yan Zhi's parents and had a lot of knowledge, so he could see the origin and purpose of this crown.

Wenchang Xingjun stared at the jade crown for a long time, and suddenly sighed and said.

"That's it... Go and call him and tell him that I am not angry."

He brushed his body and disappeared in place.

Yan Zhiyuan was still handling government affairs in the Imperial Book Heavenly Palace, and he was so busy that his feet didn't touch the ground, and as soon as he heard that Wenchang Xingjun wanted to see him, he immediately rushed over.

His Royal Highness, the most noble prince of the Nine Heavens, was half-kneeling beside Wenchang Xingjun at this moment, looking at him and saying cautiously.