Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all

Yan Zhi couldn't figure out how Mo Yan could say such cheeky words, he killed his beloved, and actually wanted him to be the same as before.

He clasped his neck and cried blood almost every word: "You also promised me that you will cleanse your demonic nature, be dedicated to goodness, follow the right path, and be a god in the Nine Heavens..."

Ji Yan was pinched so that his face turned red, and the blue tendons on his forehead were fully displayed, but he looked at Yan Zhi with a smile, tears flowed from his eyes, and said in a trembling voice: "I'm sorry... Ah Yan can't be the god of the Nine Heavens."

"But... You can always be the brother of Aji."

Yan Zhi yelled at him with red eyes: "You are not a long time ago!" "

He said with difficulty: "Ah Yan is..."

He lived for 180,000 years, and none of his identities were successful, he was not a good son, he was not loved by his mother, he was not a good friend, no living beings wanted to make friends with him... The friend I finally made a few days ago was also angry with him.

Maybe he didn't try his best to live in the first two identities, but he was the only one who was willing to give his all without thinking without hesitation when he was the Ah Yan of Ah Zhi's brother.

From beginning to end, he was the Ah Yan of Brother Azhi, and he never changed for a moment.

It was and will be.

Regardless of whether Yan admits it or not.

"You're not!" Yan Zhi said.

"Maybe you're such a jealous and twisted look, but I've never seen you before! I was too naïve to think that if the demons received the sincere teachings of the righteous path, they could really cleanse their demonic nature and become gods..."

He felt that Yan Zhi was right, he really couldn't control his jealousy of Wenchang Xingjun in the past, and even because Yan Zhi and Wenchang Xingjun behaved intimately, he almost lost control of his demonic nature at one point, and he needed to self-harm to restrain himself.

He burst into tears and said, "Ah Yan may have been born dirty... But Ahhhhh The love for Brother Aji... It's clean..."

Yan Zhi had been aware of his feelings for himself before, and on the night of the wedding, he seemed to have heard him say that he was pleasing to himself, but today was the first time he heard him express his love so bluntly in a sober state, and he only felt ironic when he heard it.

"As I said, a demon like you doesn't deserve to be loved... and is not worthy of love..."

Maybe it was Yan Zhi who asked Ling Yue to save the matter of Ji Yan and gave him confidence, he was no longer silent when he heard the words, but raised his chin and smiled.

"But Ah Yan just loves Brother Aji, loves him very much, and he has to take Brother Azhi to heart all the time... What about Brother Aji? ......"

The green tendons on Yan Zhi's forehead burst out, and the hand that was holding Ji Yan's neck tightened unconsciously, as the feeling of suffocation became stronger and stronger, the smile of Yan Yan became more and more vigorous, as if he was sure that Yan Zhi would not kill him, or that stimulating Yan Zhi to kill him was his own purpose.

It was not easy to rescue the person back, and it was impossible to strangle him alive in a blink of an eye, and before he was about to faint, Yan Zhi let go of him violently.

He fell on the bed, clutching his neck and coughing violently, and the blood he coughed up splashed on the brown brocade quilt, leaving a large dark shadow, and he couldn't stop coughing until his chest hurt.

Yan Zhi looked at the thin back in the white obscene clothes, his eyes were blood-red, and he said word by word.

"You don't want to die."

"You should live well, and suffer so much, how much pain I have, I want you to be as painful as I am..."

He finally stopped coughing and slowly straightened up, he didn't care about the blood stains on his lips, but looked down at the white muslin wrapped around his wrists, raised his hand to touch it gently, curled the corners of his lips, and said hoarsely.

"Okay..."

He knew that this wound was bandaged for him by Brother Aji, because only Brother Azhi knew that the herbs of the undead grass had a strong healing effect on the wounds of demons.

In the past, when he was injured, as long as Brother Azhi knew, he would personally go to the mortal world to collect immortal grass and bandage his wounds.

Although Brother Ah Zhi was reluctant to admit it, he could feel that Brother Ah Zhi still cared about him, even if he hated him now.

As long as Brother Ah Zhi still cares about him, he is reluctant to die.

He wants to live well, stay by Brother Aji's side, and tell him to watch himself... Maybe one day, in his company day after day, Brother Azhi will gradually forget his hatred, forget Wenchang Xingjun, and like him.

You don't need to like it very much, as long as you like it a little bit, he's not greedy.

And what Ling Yan couldn't have imagined was that he had worked hard for a full 10,000 years, and just when he thought that the dust had settled and happiness was coming, Wenchang Xingjun came back...

Yan Zhi just glanced at Wenchang Xingjun, and all his efforts were in vain.

He couldn't beat Wenchang Xingjun in the end.