Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time

After that day, Yan Zhi looked for four immortals to watch Gri, no matter where Gran went, they would follow, even when they slept, they would take turns to stay behind the screen and stare at Gran, for fear that Gyan would kill himself again.

said that he was going to torture him, but in fact, he had not shown up since that day when Yan Zhi left with his cruel words.

After a long time, he missed him a little, sitting in front of the window every day looking at the layers of clouds, and the red-billed cranes that passed through the clouds from time to time, hoping that Yan Zhi would come to find him, even if it was to find him to relieve his desires.

Whatever it is.

He just wanted to see him.

Although those immortals were staring at Mo Yan all the time, they didn't speak to Mo Yan, and no matter what Mo Yan asked them, their reaction was indifferent.

Therefore, there is no way to get the news of Yan Zhi from their mouths.

It's not that I haven't looked for Yan Zhi.

A few days ago, his body was better, and after he had the strength to go to the ground, he went to the fairy orchard of the Nine Heavens to pick the best hawthorn, went to the Imperial Food Palace to make a hawthorn pot helmet, and sent the food box to Yan Zhi's palace, but before he entered, he was stopped by the gods guarding outside, they said that the emperor was not in the palace, let him go back.

Ji Yan asked them, where the emperor went, they looked ahead without squinting, as if they couldn't hear, Ji Yan thought about it, took out a bag of good spirit stones from his sleeve and stuffed it into the hands of one of the god generals, and asked them to be accommodating and inform him of the news of Yan Zhi, the god general frowned and withdrew his hand, as if it had been stained with something dirty, so that the purse fell to the ground, and the spirit stone rolled out of the bulging purse and scattered all over the ground.

"You are like a god and a demon, you have no bottom line, and you can be bought with a little profit." The god smiled and didn't laugh.

He lowered his eyes, bent down to pick up the spirit stones scattered on the ground one by one, and turned around to leave with the food box.

He himself did not ask the god to tell him any secrets, he just wanted to know where Yan Zhi went, he had been here for several days, but he could not find Yan Zhi, these days he would go out every day, and he would search all the places that Yan Zhi might go, hoping to meet him when he was lucky.

Now that the cultivation is scattered, and the Nine Heavenly Palaces are so big, they often can't be searched until dark, but they can't find that person anywhere.

The only possibility is that Yan Zhi is not in the sky.

He had lost the ability to be free from the Nether, but even if he couldn't get to that person, it would be nice to know where he was.

That's why he made this decision and bought it with money... But he didn't want those gods not only to think he was dirty, but also to take the money he touched as if it was dirty.

It's not uncomfortable, but I can't see the person, and the thoughts in my heart are getting stronger and stronger, and I am even distracted when I walk, and I was suddenly hit on the shoulder by the oncoming person, and I touched the food box in my hand, and then I came back to my senses, twisted my long eyebrows to cover my dull shoulder, and looked up.

"Huh... Isn't this our diva mother..."

The girl in front of her was dressed in a goose yellow spirit gauze skirt, her figure was slender, her face was somewhat similar to Yan Zhi, her face was like a spring peach, her eyebrows were soft, delicate and cute, but now she was standing with her hands on her waist, with naked stubbornness in her eyes.