Chapter 47: Stealing People

"But Ah Yan has nowhere to go," he said.

The place where Brother Azhi is is his home, and now Brother Azhi doesn't want him, and he has no home.

Yan Zhi pursed his lips and did not speak.

He sat on the bed for a while, got up slowly, sat on the edge of the bed, put on his shoes, and walked out with vague steps.

Yan Zhi looked at his back and wanted to ask him where he was going, but he told him to get out just now, and he couldn't ask what he said.

When the door of the Jade Palace was gently opened and closed, Yan Zhi finally couldn't help it, and said with a cold face: "Someone is coming."

The two god generals guarding outside the hall appeared in the hall instantly, and Chao Yan said, "What does the emperor command?"

Yan Zhi: "The Demon Venerable is resurrected, the gods and demons are at war, although he is the queen of heaven, he is the son of the Demon Venerable, and it is inevitable that he will be suspected of collaborating with the enemy, the two of you will immediately escort Mo Yan back to the Cheap Demon Residence, and tell him to be grounded in the palace, and he is not allowed to go anywhere."

"When he is escorted to the Cheap Demon Residence, the two of you don't have to come back, stay in the dark and watch him, and report any changes to me immediately."

"Yes." The two gods received the order and disappeared into the temple.

Yan Zhi stopped in place for a moment, and slowly walked to the edge of the bed and sat down.

He knew that he would never do anything to collaborate with the enemy, and no one knew better than him how much that person cared about him, and that he would not do anything that was not conducive to his safety.

I don't know why, Yan Zhi has such self-confidence.

Remembering that the man's actions were radical and his own safety was disregarded, he had just said something serious to him, and he was not sure that the man would run to a place he could not find and die quietly and gloomily.

Yan Zhi didn't want him to die, although he hated him.

  -

Ji Yanyuan was still thinking, Yan Zhi said that he never wanted to see him again, whether he jumped from the Nine Heavenly Palace and fell to pieces, is what Brother Zhi wants now.

Unexpectedly, two divine generals suddenly appeared behind him, saying that they would escort him back to the Cheap Demon Residence, but instead gave him another way out.

went around and around, and actually returned to the original point, but whether it was the Prison God Cave or the Cheap Demon Residence, as long as Brother Azhi didn't drive him out of the heavenly realm, there would be a goodbye day in the future.

As far as he is concerned, he is already in such a situation now, his body is getting weaker and weaker day by day, and he doesn't know how many lives he has to live in the future, because of this, he was able to see Brother Azhi more, which was to let him take advantage of it, and he felt very happy.

The two gods were polite, saying that they were escorting, but they did not tie his hands and feet, but just stared at him behind him and went to the Cheap Demon Residence together.

When he arrived at the dilapidated dormitory, he thought that he should be alone in the future, but when he was about to step into the temple, there was a sound of hurried footsteps in the hall, and he couldn't help but stop his steps, and soon he saw a beautiful face like water appeared in front of him.