Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts

He didn't think about seeking death, he just felt pain in his heart, but he didn't know where to go to dissipate it, and he walked and came to Shennanling.

The wind and snow here were bitterly cold, which made his body stiff and numb, as if even the heart was frozen, and the pain in his heart was not so much.

He didn't think that Yan Zhi would come looking for him, after he had done such a despicable thing.

"Brother Aji..."

Yan Zhi glared at him viciously, as if he was about to devour him, but his voice was a little choked when he spoke.

"What the hell do you want to do?"

"Didn't you say that today you will meet in Yaochi and go to the lower realm together?"

"What do you mean by running here quietly? I said a few words to you, and you got angry with me and took revenge on me by harming your own body? "

"If that's the case, I'll treat you well for hundreds of thousands of years, and the hard work I've poured into you will all be in vain, if you want to die, die quickly, it's better to find a place where no one knows, don't get in the way of my eyes, I will treat you as if I have never known you, and I will not shed a single tear for you."

With tears in his eyes, he smiled.

"Brother Azhi thinks this is revenge?"

"What?"

There was a little smile in his eyes: "If Brother Azhi thinks that this is revenge, it proves that Brother Azhi cares about Ayan."

Yan Zhi wanted to strangle him: "Gri, when did I never care about you?" I've always treated you like my own brother, are you blind and can't see? "

The tears in his eyes flowed down his cheeks, and he said with a smile: "But Ah Yan doesn't want to be the younger brother of Brother Aji..."

He wanted to be his wife.

"Ahh

He consciously lost his temper again, wiped away the tears on his cheeks with the back of his hand, and gave Yan Zhi a bright smile.

"It's okay."

"Ah Yan knows everything."

"Brother Azhi rest assured, Brother Azhi will stay, and the position that Brother Azhi wants to let Brother Azhi stay will not make Brother Azhi embarrassed."

"Those delusions are just Ah Yan's wishful thinking, and they have nothing to do with Brother Aji, and Brother Azhi doesn't have to feel burdened."

The long hair had not been tied up last night, and it was scattered and danced in the wind, and the red clothes on his body were still the same single clothes, and his skin had become bloodless after being in the extreme cold for a long time.

Yan Zhi didn't know how to answer him, so he silently took off the silver-white fox fur cloak on his body and wrapped the person in front of him tightly.

"Go back, it's too cold here, don't come back in the future."

He tied the straps of his cloak for Gri, and looking at his serious appearance, he couldn't help but lean into his arms, hugged him, and said with tears in his eyes.

"The events of that day were wrong... I'm sorry."

"Brother Aji, don't be disgusted with Ah Yan because of this."

He just......

I just can't control it and want to get close to him...

Yan Zhi clasped the shoulders of Ji Yan, gently pushed the person in his arms away, and looked into his eyes.