Chapter 56: Fate

No one will pester him anymore, smile and call him Brother Azhi.

At that moment, Yan Zhi felt the extreme emptiness and pain, and he couldn't remember how many tears he had shed because of that person's departure.

He once felt that he owed him nothing, so he could rightfully hate him, until he died in his arms laughing, and he realized that in fact, his love for that man far outweighed hate, but he never wanted to admit it.

He was too timid.

But he was willing to die for him.

When he left the Cheap Demon Residence, Yan Zhi used his divine power to resurrect all the withered hyacinths outside the hall, and when he saw those flowers swaying in the wind, it was as if someone in the hall would come out at any time to call him Brother Zhi.

Yan Zhi looked at the dilapidated temple door, imagining the appearance of the person who heard the movement and greeted him, and said with a smile.

"Ahh

"Brother Azhi, I will definitely get you back..."

"You're waiting for me..."

Although his soul and body dissipated, he was not gone, and he should fall into reincarnation.

But I don't know if I will enter the humane path, the ghost path, or the livestock road.

No matter what he will be reincarnated in the next life, it will be his Ah Yan, and he will find him as soon as he falls into reincarnation.

As an emperor, he can't just leave, before he can leave the nether realm, he must finish all things before leaving.

After Yan Zhi came out of the Cheap Demon Residence, he went to the Yushu Heavenly Palace, and when he passed by the Jade Palace, he saw Rong Bai sitting outside the Jade Palace by a jade dragon statue crying, his footsteps paused, and Rong Bai appeared in front of him.

"What are you crying about? ......"

Rong Bai raised his head and saw him, immediately knelt on the ground, and cried: "Emperor... Days...... What's wrong? ......"

Yan Zhi was silent for a moment and said, "He's dead."

The white one staggered and sat on the ground, his face pale.

"White... Furry is wrong..."

Seeing him like this, a thought suddenly appeared in his mind, Yan Zhi looked at him, slowly squatted down, and said hoarsely: "What are you talking about?" ......"

"Rong Bai is wrong..."Rong Bai came back to his senses, looked at Yan Zhi timidly, and said silently.

"It was Rongbai who burned Wenchang Xingjun's body... Not a diva. "

Yan Zhi seemed to have been hit on the head, and almost fell to the ground, his eyes were full of red bloodshots, and he clasped his white arms.

"What do you say? ......"

Yan Zhi's hands clasped his arms so hard that Ling Rongbai's face turned pale in pain, and he broke down and cried: "Last night, Rongbai didn't see Tianhou at all..."

"It was Rongbai who was curious about the appearance of Wenchang Xingjun, and saw that the enchantment in the main hall of the Jade Palace had disappeared, so he entered the hall with a candlestick, who knew that he stepped on the bed tent and knocked over the candlestick, which caused a fire and burned Wenchang Xingjun's body..."

"Furry is scared in my heart... planted it to the queen of heaven... Rongbai thought that the queen of heaven was in a high position and was the emperor's wife, and even if she made a mistake, she would not be executed, but Rongbai didn't expect it..."