Chapter 39: Loss of memory

190,000 years ago, the Demon Venerable was killed, and the remaining demon soldiers and demon generals of the Demon Clan, along with the entire Demon City, were sealed underground by the Heavenly Realm, and since then, the Heavenly Realm has ushered in 190,000 years of stability.

It stands to reason that the Demon Venerable is dead, and the demons have fallen into a deep sleep after being sealed, and the Heavenly Realm will re-strengthen the seal with the power of the gods every 10,000 years, and there will be no possibility of sudden recovery.

However, everything in the Six Realms has a saying of luck, the luck of the demon clan has declined for more than 100,000 years, the feng shui takes turns, and once the luck becomes strong, it is not impossible, so Yan Zhi did not dare to slack off, and after getting the news, he wore silver armor and led his powerful generals and more than 100,000 soldiers to Shennanling to investigate.

Today is clearly the fifteenth, on the night of the full moon, no matter where you are in the ninefold sky, as long as you look up, you can see the white jade disk-like full moon hanging in the sky, the stars are bright, but after stepping into the boundary of Shennanling, it is a black mist, so thick that you can't see a trace of moonlight.

It's really weird.

Yan Zhi reminded the gods and soldiers behind him to be cautious, and led them to the place where the magic city was sealed, in the process of walking, there was a sudden "boom" sound from the ground, and then the ground began to shake under the feet, raising the sky and flying sand, so that people couldn't open their eyes, and the soldiers and generals were dangled in place, and soon after, Shennanling returned to calm, and after the yellow sand dispersed, I saw a city with a little red light in the distance.

Yan Zhi flew up, stopped in the air, and looked at it, the red light was nothing else, but the red lanterns hanging under the eaves, the whole magic city was shrouded in black fog, and the eaves were full of red lanterns.

190,000 years ago, Yan Zhi was still a child of only a few years old, and he had never seen the real magic city, only in the book, and the scene in front of him was exactly the same as the one described in the book, enough for him to recognize.

The Demon City is here...

This proves that... The Demon Venerable has been resurrected.

Father Emperor said that with today's demon race, no demon has the ability to break through the seal laid by the gods of the heavenly realm, unless the demon venerable is resurrected...

"You are the son of Yan Kite and Xuanlong?"

Just as he was thinking about it, he heard a low voice echoing in Shennanling like a whisper, and the divine generals immediately clenched the spears in their hands and made a defensive posture.

In the next breath, a dark red light flashed in mid-air, and a man in dark armor appeared opposite Yan Zhi, stopping in mid-air, he was tall, his long fiery red hair danced in the wind, and his beast-like inherently cold blood pupils stood upside down, with bloodthirsty killing intent.

He looked at Yan Zhi, looked at Yan Zhi's face, and after a few breaths, he pulled the corners of his lips and sneered.

"But it was born very similar to a swallow kite... It's just as disgusting."

Yan Zhi: "You are..."

Demon Venerable: "The Venerable of the Demon Realm."

Yan Zhi's expression was grim: "If it's really you..."

Demon Venerable whispered, "I heard that you married my most beloved child as a diva, but you never treated him well... Today, I will sacrifice his past with your blood, and after you have been destroyed, I will step on the Nine Heavens and bring my Ah Yan back..."