Chapter 10: Broken Appointments

Yan Zhi was so angry that he didn't sleep all night, but he still remembered that he promised to help him give longevity noodles to Zhiyu Xianjun.

Distraught, the sky simply got up, and when I arrived at the Imperial Dining Palace, it was already very lively, and the immortals were preparing today's breakfast, talking and laughing in the smoke.

As soon as he appeared, he saw that the bowl of fish soup noodles that he had not touched last night was still on the purple jade square table, the noodles had already been cold, and the soup was gone, and the green onions on it had changed from green to dark brown.

Yan Zhi opened his mouth to stop it, but it was too late.

"Wait..."

"His Royal Highness the Crown Prince?" That Xian'e was the first to notice the existence of Yan Zhi, and the other Xian'e put down the work in their hands when they heard this, and stepped forward to salute together, placing their right hand on their chest in an orchid gesture, and bent over and said:

"Xiaoxian has seen His Royal Highness the Crown Prince—"

Yan Zhi twisted his eyebrows slightly, "No courtesy."

"How can His Royal Highness the Crown Prince have the time to come to the Imperial Dining Palace in person today?" A round-faced little fairy asked with a smile.

Because Yan Zhi treats people sincerely and generously on weekdays, from the gods to the little fairies, they all treat them equally, and if they are in a good mood in their spare time, they will chat with them a few words, so these little fairies are not afraid of him and like him very much.

It's just that he is not in a good mood at the moment, so he doesn't want to say more, and said.

"Come and sample something. Go ahead and leave me alone."

"Yes."

The immortals brushed their bodies and dispersed.

Yan Zhi walked straight to the row of white jade cabinets against the wall in the Imperial Dining Palace, opened the door on the far left, and took out the purple jade food box that he had placed inside last night.

On the first floor of the food box is a large cup of fish soup warmed with water, and on the second layer is fresh hand-rolled noodles, and the spiritual power exerted in the water can keep the fish soup at a suitable temperature for the whole day.

Last night, when he put this food box in the cupboard, he specially asked Yan Zhi to see it, and told Yan Zhi several times not to forget to let people send it.

If he is angry with him, then this side is really done in vain.

Sighing, Yan Zhi walked out with the food box, and when he passed by the filthy bucket, he saw that the food carefully prepared by Ji Yan was poured here like a pickled thing, and he still couldn't help but wring his eyebrows.

He protects the people who grew up with one hand, and he cherishes it in his heart, and he will also feel uncomfortable when he sees his heart trampled on.

It's just that this side has become like this, ordinary people can't eat it when they look at it, and it's not good to be embarrassed by that Xian'e, blame that Xian'e for pouring things without authorization.

Returning to the Taigong with the food box, Yan Zhi called Aunt Pian Bi and asked her to send the food box to Zhiyu Xianjun.

Aunt Lianbi used to be the most trusted Xian'e beside his mother's mother, Xuanlong, and watched him grow up since he was a child.

His father and mother were not originally destined for each other, because they loved each other deeply and disobeyed the way of heaven to be together, and went through a lot of hardships to achieve a positive result, and then lived in seclusion in the bamboo building by the East China Sea.