Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)

"The Emperor, calm down... He has no cultivation, he is already as weak as a mortal, and now he has not recovered from his serious injuries, and he has taken poison again, and he only has one breath left, and the emperor will only make him die faster. Ling Yue hurriedly said.

In front of the doctor, there is no distinction between good and evil, Yan Zhi summoned him and wanted to save this demon, and Ling Yue took it seriously.

Yan Zhi quieted down when he heard this, and turned his head to look at Ling Yue with red eyes: "Do you have a way to save him..."

Ling Yue's face was solemn, and Xiang Yan said, "Xiaoxian is not sure, so I have to give it a try."

The poison that Yan Yan took was specifically aimed at demons, Ling Yue had never seen it, and there was no antidote, but when he received Yan Zhi's summons, after listening to Yan Zhi's explanation, he brought with him a medicine to purify the internal organs, which can be used by all living beings in the Six Realms.

Ling Yue took out a white jade medicine bottle from the medicine box that emitted a light blue light that she carried with her, opened the stopper, approached Ji Yan, leaned down, gently pinched Ji Yan's jaw, made his lips open slightly, put the bottle against G Yan's lips, and fed him the medicine.

However, he was so unconscious that he had lost the consciousness of swallowing on his own, and the potion flowed down the corner of his lips as soon as he entered his mouth.

Ling Yue conjured up a handkerchief to wipe the corners of his lips for him, got up with the white jade medicine bottle, and said with a frown: "Emperor... He couldn't drink it."

Yan Zhi pondered for a moment, took the white jade medicine bottle, raised his head and drank all the potion in the bottle, took it in his mouth, stepped forward and leaned down, lowered his eyes and pasted his chapped lips, and slowly crossed the potion into his mouth.

He wanted to kiss him before, but he didn't love him, and he felt that the love from such a demon was dirty, so he refused to let him kiss.

At this moment, I had to take the initiative to touch his lips.

He made such a big mistake and made him so miserable, how could he die so easily, how could there be such a cheap good thing in the world.

He wants him to live well, and how much pain he suffers, he wants to let him taste the same pain and pain.

Before Wenchang Xingjun returned, he had to accompany him to cook in the oil pot and roast in the fire.

If he doesn't let him die, he can't die.

At first, there was still no response, Yan Zhi blocked his lips to prevent the medicine in his mouth from flowing out, and after a stalemate, the throat of the person under him finally moved, and he swallowed the medicine that was forced into his mouth.

Yan Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, got up and hallucinated the empty medicine bottle in his hand, who knew that after a few breaths, black blood suddenly flowed out of the seven orifices of the unconscious person on the bed...

Yan turned around and looked at Ling Yue suddenly: "How can this be?"

Ling Yue: "Don't worry, Emperor, that medicine is starting to work."

Fortunately, the poison he ingested was not very strong, and it was detected in time and did not invade the bloodline. Xiaoxian fed him a medicine to purify his internal organs, and when the black blood flowed clean, he would be fine."

"It's just that he suffered internal injuries, but Xiaoxian can't help it... After all, he is a demon, and unlike the root system of the gods, the elixir of the gods is not only ineffective against him, but will even burn his body and hurt him even more. "