Chapter 54: Killing His Wife

He was already leaving, who else could he tolerate, he didn't know what he had done wrong, which made Brother Ah Zhi so unhappy.

This is their last time.

He hoped that Brother Azhi would be happier, so that he would be happy.

"What is Brother Ah Zhi talking about... Ahh I don't understand...", he smiled softly at him, his breath trembling.

"It's come to this, you still have to pretend?!" Yan Zhi looked at him in disbelief, with tears hidden in his red eyes, and roared at him angrily, "Why are you so vicious!!"

"Why !!"

"There was a moment when I wanted to forgive you... As long as I go to the realm of Nuwa to find the heavenly fruit and shape the body for the teacher's respect, I can let the master's soul return to its place, I disregarded my life to find the heavenly fruit, and finally molded the body for the teacher's respect, but in the blink of an eye, the jade palace caught fire, not who else can you have!! "

"In this world, only you see that he is not pleasing to the eye, only you want him to die, above the Nine Heavens, only you are vicious, you regard the common people as grass mustard, and you can wantonly kill innocents - it's not you, who else can be?!"

This pile, one by one charges was buckled on the head of Ji Yan, so that he could not justify, he was already such a demon in the heart of Brother Azhi, he failed to become a god in this life, even being a demon, he was the one who was most hated in Brother Azhi's heart.

But he didn't want to...

If he could, how could he be willing to be the most hated demon in Brother Aji's heart...

He lives in this world, and the most anticipated and happiest thing is to stay by Brother Azhi's side, so that Brother Azhi can like him.

But he worked hard all his life, and in the end, he finally came to the most unbearable situation with the other party.

In the blink of an eye, tears welled up in his eyes, sliding down his cheeks silently, he looked at each other with a smile, and said, "Ah Yanruo said... This is something that Ah Yan has never done... Brother Azhi can... Do you believe Ahun..."

Yan Zhi was almost stunned, and said hoarsely: "What you did in the past, how can I believe you?" "

"190,000 years ago, you had nowhere to go, I saw that you were pitiful, and kindly kept you by your side and raised you seriously, but the devil is a demon after all, no matter how you teach, you can't change that cruel and vicious heart, not only do you not know how to repay the favor, but also kill my Taoist companion, repeatedly commit the crime of killing gods, and do not repent... Today, the Nine Heavens can't tolerate you, and today I slaughtered you with my own hands and corrected you on the spot."

Yan Zhi's words and sentences turned into sharp blades and pierced his heart, making him breathless in pain.

In fact, the moment he decided to kill the gods, he was ready to be hated, but he was far from being as tenacious and tenacious as he imagined, and he could not feel sad when the most beloved person hated him.

But what is he not satisfied with, at least he did, he let Brother Azhi get rid of the punishment of heaven, and now Brother Azhi is standing in front of him alive, healthy and safe, isn't this what he wants.

As for himself, he was going to die anyway, and if he could die at the hands of his most beloved, it would be the best ending for him in this life.

It doesn't matter what the truth is.

If Brother Azhi knew the truth, he would be very sad.

And he has never been willing to make Brother Azhi sad.