Chapter 62: I want you to look good

The surroundings were too noisy, and he didn't hear what was muttering in the mouth of the person he had knocked down, and he jerked his foot hard, but couldn't pull it back.

The man looked depressed, but his strength was amazing, and he turned around in annoyance, raised his foot and kicked the man's back, the man snorted, and blood continued to gush from his mouth, but he still clung to his trouser legs, stubbornly refusing to let go.

He kicked several times in a row, each kick carrying a golden divine power that mortal eyes could not touch, if he continued to kick, this person would not be mortal, and he would have to be kicked to death.

He was really impressed by his stubbornness, squatted down, looked at the drunk man in front of him with a scruffy beard and a face that couldn't see clearly, and frowned.

"Big brother, what do you want to do? Having said that you have recognized the wrong person, I am not the person you are looking for."

"You have been abandoned by your wife, and you can't hug people all over the street, you can see clearly, I am a man, not a woman."

This kind of person, I have seen a lot in the book, I don't know how to cherish my wife when I am there, I beat and scold my wife, and when my wife is disheartened with him, I finally leave, and I remember my wife's goodness.

This kind of person seems to have sound limbs, but in fact the four bodies are not diligent, the five grains are not divided, without a wife by his side, he lives like a person, a ghost is not like a ghost, all day long in a muddy nightmare only knows how to drink, beggars have to retreat when they see it.

I don't know what kind of bad luck I have poured in; I was entangled by this kind of person as soon as I got down to earth, and I can't "click" directly.

When the man heard this, he didn't speak, but looked at him with his tearful eyes, and his mouth was full of blood, and he bent his lips and laughed, as if he was overjoyed to see him.

He muttered, hoarse.

"You're fighting... It's too light..."

"Should... Be ruthless..."

Just as ruthless as he used to be to the glossy.

Hearing this, his brows tightened, and he lowered his head to pull the other party's hand that was grabbing his trouser legs: "There's something wrong with you, right?" If you don't want to live, you will seek death by yourself, and what is the matter with grabbing people all over the street and asking people to beat you? It's going to take a lot of effort to beat you. "

It is also strange to say that this man looks sloppy, his beard is not shaved, his hair does not know how to comb, he is wearing a gray white robe, his belt is not tied, but his hands are white and slender, and his bones are distinct, like the hands of a noble son.

It's a pity if it's chopped.

"You let go!"

"Will you let it go?"

He couldn't break free, so he conjured up a golden crystal dagger, and the sharp tip of the knife hit the back of the opponent's white hand, and slashed fiercely-

At that moment, the bones were visible, and the blood suddenly flowed out of the hideous wound that stretched across the entire back of the hand, and the flesh turned out, and fell to the ground.

Normal people should let go in this situation, but this person just snorted in a low voice and said.

"Can't... Can't put it..."

It was not easy for him to find the lover he was thinking of, and after 180,000 years, even if he died, he couldn't let go.

"You-" Grizzle was furious.