Chapter 19: Before You Leave

"Does it hurt?" Yan Zhi didn't stab the dagger at his arm again, and looked up indifferently to ask Mo Yan.

The hand slipped from Yan Zhi's wrist, and the whole person sat down, holding his chest and coughing violently, black blood continued to overflow from his mouth, he wiped it off casually, and said with a smile.

"It hurts... It hurts, it hurts."

"Brother Ah Zhi deserves to be the person who knows Ah Yan the best in the world, and he knows better than anyone else what to do to make Ah Yan the most painful."

Yan Zhi squatted down, he held up his chin, and gently wiped the blood on his lips with his fingertips, his eyes showed sadness: "When I saw you hurt myself, I was also so painful." "

"Don't do stupid things in the future, you know?"

He chuckled, trembling with laughter, tears rolling down his eyes and down his cheeks.

How dare he.

"If there is another time, where you are hurt, I will stab myself in the same place, and I will suffer with you."

"So, are you satisfied?"

He just kept chuckling and burst into tears, as if he had gone crazy.

"Ah Yan, you are too willful, you should reflect on it this time, and when you really know that you are wrong, come to me again." After Yan Zhi finished speaking, he got up and left ruthlessly.

If he hadn't forgotten to bring the map he used to find ancient books when he went out with his master, he wouldn't have turned back, and if he hadn't suddenly turned back, he didn't worry about staying at home alone, and came to see it on the impromptu basis, he didn't know how long he would have been kept in the dark.

actually treated himself with such cruel means, just to win his attention...

Yan Zhi stopped outside the house and closed his eyes tiredly.

He was only amazed when he first learned of his love for him, but later he found that the depth of the love seemed to be far beyond his imagination, so much so that he was a little frightened.

It wasn't until today that he realized that his love for him was not only deep, but even a little distorted.

It can't go on like this...

If this continues, I don't know what even crazier things will be done.

Maybe he should really stay away from him appropriately and give him some time to calm down.

After Yan Zhi left, he collapsed to the ground, looking at the carved beams and paintings above, as if this was really a very funny thing, so that he couldn't stop laughing and tears.

After a long time, as if he was tired of laughing, the smile on the corner of his lips was retracted, and his face suddenly collapsed, he curled up his body, and cried loudly like a wronged child, crying heartbreakingly.

When he was tired of crying, he fell asleep.

He saw Zhiyu Xianjun in a dream, he saw Zhiyu Xianjun not far away and opened his arms to the little him, and called him over with a smile, and he ran over happily, because he ran too fast, his left foot tripped and fell with his right foot.

When he raised his head again, Zhiyu Xianjun had already arrived in front of him, but instead of squatting down to hug him, he looked at him condescendingly, landed his feet on the back of his young hands, and stepped on the sand-stained soles of his shoes to keep crushing his hands down.

He screamed in pain, feeling as if his hand was about to break, but he knew that his mother hated him crying, so he endured it and didn't cry, just tried to raise his head to look at Zhiyu Xianjun's face, and pleaded in a low voice.