Chapter 27: The Wedding Night

After all the matters related to the wedding were personally confirmed, it was already late at night, and Yan Zhi was so excited that he did not feel sleepy, lying on the bed and depicting the scene that would happen tomorrow.

He will take the crane wedding car team, go to the Wenchang Palace, take the master to the Sansheng Stone, under the witness of the gods, make a love contract, worship the way of heaven, from now on, he and the master can be together forever.

I've been looking forward to this day for so long that when my dream is about to come true, it feels a little unreal.

I don't remember when I fell into a deep sleep, without warning, Yan Zhi had a dream, dreaming that when he was six years old, because he was angry with his grandfather, he went down to earth privately, strayed into the ghost world, and was almost devoured by the ghost king.

He was born as a son of God, and the spirit and physical bodies were superior tonics for such evil creatures, and swallowing them could increase their cultivation for hundreds of thousands of years.

The ghost world has been sealed by the heavenly realm for a long time, and the ghost king has hated the heavenly realm, and when he suddenly broke into a lonely little god, he has no reason to let go.

Yan Zhi was born with great talent in cultivation, but no matter how talented he was, he was only a six-year-old child at that time, and he was subdued by the ghost king who had millions of years of Taoism in a few moves.

Normal ghosts will go to the underworld and enter reincarnation, only the evil ghosts whose karma is too deep and cannot be crossed will be sealed forever in the ghost world, and the king of all ghosts is a ghost formed after devouring countless evil ghosts.

Yan Zhi was knocked to the ground at that time, and in a coma, he felt a hot and humid liquid dripping on his face, and the putref eroded his skin, sending bursts of stinging pain.

He stretched his eyelids with difficulty, and was shrouded in a huge shadow above, the ghost king's blue and red eyes looked at him greedily, and opened his mouth to let out a piercing long roar, just when he thought he was about to be devoured, a white figure suddenly appeared, and violently pushed him away from the ghost king's bloody mouth, the man pierced the ghost king's eyes with a long sword, and the man himself was pierced in the center of the mouth by the fangs that were born outside the ghost king, and the blood stained the white clothes.

The ghost king was stabbed blind in one eye and rolled in pain, and the man cut off the fangs that pierced his heart and fell to the ground.

Yan Zhi was in the fight with the ghost king before, and was hit by the poison contained in the ghost king's saliva, so he lay on the ground and couldn't move, so he could only hold up his eyelids, and watched the man get up from the ground with difficulty, step by step towards him, and blood beads continued to drip into the mud under his feet.

Yan Zhi knew that person was a master, and he was so distressed that tears welled up in the corners of his eyes.

When the master approached, his feet were unstable, he fell forward, knelt a few feet away, and his long figure turned into a small ball, where was Wenchang Xingjun, who was clearly the appearance of five years old, and crawled towards him with a pale and delicate little face, and it was clear that he was also bleeding, but he bent down and hugged him, and said to him:

"Brother Aji... Don't be afraid...... With Ah Yan here, Ah Yan will always protect you..."

"Ah Yan is here to take you home..."

......

"Knock knock."

"Knock knock."

The knock on the door pulled Yan Zhi back to reality from his dream, he frowned, and felt a dull pain in his brain: "What's the matter?"