Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All

Runeot Mansion.

The moonlight was high, and under the huge willow tree, the Demon Venerable sat at the black jade table, twisted the moonlight glass containing the wine on the table, and drank the wine in the glass with his head up, his cheeks already red.

He put down the moonlight cup, lifted the moonlight wine jug, and poured himself full of wine again, his eyes were foggy, and he said a little vaguely: "Red newt, sometimes, I really envy you, love with your wife, Qin Se and Ming, children and daughters, family happiness..."

The red newt couldn't help frowning, looked at the Demon Venerable worriedly, pressed his hand that was pouring wine, and said, "Wang, you have drunk too much... Don't drink it anymore, if you go back like this, if Your Highness sees it, you will definitely be worried."

Demon Venerable pulled his hand away: "I didn't drink much... That's where it is..."

"Can I drink..."

In the afternoon, the Demon Venerable came to the Red Newt Mansion, and when the Red Newt saw the Demon Zun's gloomy expression, he guessed that the Demon Venerable must have eaten deflated at Zhiyu Xianjun again, and his heart was depressed, so he came to find himself to drink.

The newt's wife's family has been proficient in winemaking for generations, and this wine is the most delicious, sweet and delicious on the lips, but it has a lot of stamina, and it should be drunk from the afternoon until dark, no matter how good the amount of wine is.

Mozun just drank cup after cup, and the empty wine jar beside the black jade table had already been placed on the ground, and asked him what was wrong, but he didn't say anything, and the red newt couldn't persuade him, so he had to watch him drink.

According to the character of the Demon Venerable, when he is drunk, he will definitely confide in himself.

Sure enough, after the wine in the moonlight flask on the table was drunk, the Demon Venerable fell drunk on the table, his eyes were wet and red, and he muttered in a dumb voice: "He doesn't like me at all..."

Axolotl: "What? "

Demon Venerable: "After so many years, he doesn't like me at all..."

In fact, over the years, the relationship between the Demon Venerable and the Zhiyu Immortal Monarch has gradually eased a little since the Zhiyu Immortal Monarch became a copy of the master.

Seeing that Zhiyu Immortal Jun treated him sincerely, Demon Venerable also felt happy in his heart, and he felt that the current Zhiyu Immortal Jun didn't seem to hate him so much.

When he was looking for the Zhiyu Immortal Jun to do that kind of thing, although the other party did not cater to it, he would not refuse, and he accepted everything he gave him.

Even they can sometimes talk a few words, and the conversation is basically about Ah Yan, talking about what happened to Ah Yan today, how he is cultivating, and reading those poems and songs, sometimes Zhiyu Xianjun will even smile at him.

Demon Venerable liked him so much, he smiled at himself, he couldn't stand it anymore, and he couldn't help but have extravagant hopes in his heart, hoping that he would like him one day.

You don't need a lot, a little bit.

Now that Ah Yan is also older, there is still no substantial progress in the matter between them, and he doesn't dare to talk to him directly, saying that he wants to marry him, wants him to be his queen, and wants Ah Yan to call him his mother.

After all, the rejection he had received from Zhiyu Xianjun in his previous life was enough, and the Demon Venerable was afraid that if he spoke rashly, it would make Zhiyu Xianjun disgusted, and the relationship between the two would become as stiff as before.