Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation

He is not even afraid of death, and he is not afraid of abandoning his cultivation.

But without his cultivation, he will become a waste, and he will no longer be able to protect Brother Azhi.

Although he is a demon, he also has his own pride, and he will not hand over the capital that he can stand by the side of Brother Azhi in order to gain the so-called trust in the eyes of these gods.

He needs to be what he is to be worthy of Brother Aji.

But if it is, abolishing his cultivation is what Brother Ah Zhi wants...

He was silent for a long time.

"This condition... Did His Royal Highness the Crown Prince propose it?"

Hearing this, the Spirit Divine Monarch paused.

"Yes."

In fact, Yan Zhi only agreed to marry Yan Yan as his wife, and did not say that he would abolish Yan Yan's cultivation, this matter was decided after he discussed with Yan Jing this morning, and he didn't have time to tell Yan Zhi, but even if he told Yan Zhi, presumably Yan Zhi had no objection.

He killed Yan Zhi's beloved master and abolished his cultivation, which was already cheapening him.

But the monster under it seemed to be very sad, and he lowered his eyes for a long time without saying a word, and just when the Spirit Trailing Divine Monarch thought that he would not answer, he spoke softly.

"Okay..."

The Spirit Divine Monarch's eyebrows jumped: "You agreed?"

The whole person was filled with a lingering dead silence: "Hmm."

After all, he didn't agree today, and the result was the same.

If the Heavenly Realm had another way to resolve the heavenly punishment for Yan Zhi, it would not be willing to let Yan Zhi marry him, and once he found him, it proved that there was no way out at the moment.

Either way, he will become the wife of Brother Aji, and the Heavenly Realm will inevitably abolish his cultivation in order to ensure the safety of the gods.

Rather than making the scene too ugly, it is better to do what they wanted.

Anyway, he is willing to do everything that Brother Azhi wants.

He knew that he had chosen to embark on this path of no return, killing Wenchang Xingjun, and death was only a matter of time, and he would spend the remaining days as his last, and cherish every moment with Brother Aji.

He originally hoped to be married to Brother Azhi in the next life, but he didn't expect that God would have mercy, and this wish could be realized in this life.

Therefore, that wedding, he was looking forward to it, even though he knew that the other protagonist of the wedding already hated him.

"Not far from the Zhushen Cave, there is a pure marrow pool, if you go to soak for three days, you will be reborn, and there will be no more demons."

"Three days later, it will be your wedding with Yan Zhi."

"Go ahead."

The ethereal voice of the Spirit Trailing Divine Monarch fell, and the door of the temple was pushed open from the outside by the two gods from the previous one, and the two gods dragged the two gods from the ground and walked out.

The moment they stepped out of the threshold, the three of them stepped into the void, and in the blink of an eye, they arrived at the wild place where the Zhushen Cave was located.