Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow

Yan Zhi was stunned, looking at the gentle face with a smile, and muttered, "You didn't marry Ao Shuang?"

He smiled and said, "I don't."

Tears welled up in Yan Zhi's eyes: "But Meng Po said that Ao Shuang hired from the East China Sea and invited hundreds of gods as witnesses to propose to you in the realm of Nuwa, and you agreed."

Ji Yan sighed and said: "A hundred years ago, Ao Shuang proposed to me, and invited hundreds of gods to testify with great fanfare."

Yan Zhi: "You really didn't agree?" ......"

He smiled: "I lied to you."

Yan Zhi still couldn't believe it, he didn't believe in him, but he didn't have confidence in himself, and he still loved him without self-confidence: "You didn't agree, so how could Meng Po say that you married him..."

"The heavenly realm is far away from the earthly realm, it is a rumor, one spread ten, ten to hundreds, hundreds to thousands, and then from the heavenly realm to the earth, it is completely the same thing. "

Before Yan Zhi had time to be happy, he remembered something again, and said gloomily: "But that day, I clearly saw that you and Ao Shuang were wearing the concentric ring that I gave you... If you don't like him, why give him the ring?"

He was silent for a moment, raised his right hand wearing a vermilion phoenix ring, spread out his palm, and after a flash of golden light, a cloisonné dragon ring appeared in his palm.

"Do you mean that?"

"When did I give it to him?"

Yan Zhi grabbed Ji Yan's hand and looked at the Xuanlong Ring in his palm: "How is it possible..."

"I saw him wearing this ring that day."

After thinking about it for a while, he knew that Yan Zhi had misunderstood again, and he smiled: "I have seen the ring on Ao Shuang's hand, the pattern is somewhat similar to this Xuanlong ring, and the background color is cloisonné, but the dragon on his ring is a white dragon, not a Xuanlong, you read it wrong." "

There is no reason to deceive Yan Zhi, not to mention that the things sent out by Yan Yan are impossible to come back, Yan Zhi was happy at the moment, Yan Yan did not marry Ao Shuang, nor did he give Ao Shuang a concentric ring...

With joy in his heart, he muttered, "Then why did he wear something so similar to this dragon ring..."

Did you buy it on purpose, I wanted to match it with the phoenix ring that I was grieving...

Ji Yan saw through Yan Zhi's thoughts, knew that he was still jealous, and patiently explained: "Since I made it clear to Ao Shuang on the day of the proposal, he has completely let go, and we are just good friends from now on."

"At that time, Ao Shuang saw that I was wearing a phoenix ring on my hand, and I heard me say that this is a concentric ring, and the Venerable Master with one heart will love forever, so he also went to the mortal world to buy a pair, and wore one himself, hoping to meet the right fate as soon as possible and send the other out."

"His one has nothing to do with mine."

Yan Zhi felt comfortable in his heart: "I see..."

"How?" He raised his hand to touch Yan Zhi's cheek, and said softly, "Brother Azhi, what else do you have to ask?"

Yan Zhi lowered his eyes and shook his head.

"Then it's Ah Yan's turn."

"Brother Azhi hasn't answered Ah Yan yet, is Brother Ah Zhi still willing to marry Ah Yan in this life? ......"

Yan Zhi is naturally willing, he wants to be with Yan in his dreams, but how can he be worthy of Yan Yan in his current appearance.

Yan Zhi raised his head and said with red eyes: "Ah Yan... Do you really want to like me? "

"In your last life, you were clearly angry with me and didn't want to look at me anymore."

Ji Yan leaned over slightly, held Yan Zhi's face with both hands, pressed his forehead against Yan Zhi's forehead, and said softly: "It's not just love, it's love, Ah Yan only loves Brother Azhi."

"At that time, our cause and effect were over, and I was worried that if I continued to be with you, I would mistake you and cause you to be attacked by the Heavenly Dao, so I deliberately pretended not to care, trying to make you die."

"I didn't expect you to—" He couldn't bear to say that word, and the tails of his eyes turned red, "Ah Yan regretted it..."

From now on, even if there is a heavenly way between them, he will love him without hesitation.

"Brother Azhi, let's get married, okay?"

It's been 20,000 years, he can't wait, and he doesn't want to wait, since he has interfered with Yan Zhi's fate and saved him, Yan Zhi will inevitably be counterattacked, and he can't escape the punishment of heaven, since he can't hide, let's bear it together.

Even if he wants to die, he will also take Yan Zhi's hand and die in one place.

Yan Zhi's eyes were blurred with tears, and he said: "But now I am just a mortal, and I am disfigured and have my legs swayed... Don't you hate me..."

"You are the King of the Phoenix, worthy of the best person in the world..."

Holding Yan Zhi's face, he kissed it gently on the scar at the corner of his lips, and curled his lips and said: "In the past, Ah Yan was a demon, and Ah Zhi never disliked Ah Yan, and he has always cherished Ah Yan carefully, so no matter what Brother Ah Zhi becomes, Ah Yan will always love Brother Ah Zhi." "

"Except for Brother Azhi, Ah Yan can't pretend to be anyone else in his heart."

Thinking of the sufferings he had suffered in the past, Yan Zhi felt like a knife in his heart: "But I didn't believe you so much at that time, and I did so many things that hurt you..."

He shook his head and said, "Ah Yan just wants Brother Ah Zhi to be well, and all of them are willing."

"You are the cause and effect of my fate, I am destined to have this calamity, if it is not you, there will be others, I would rather that person have fellowship with me is you."

"If Brother Ah Zhi feels that he owes Ah Yan, he will repay it with eternal life and eternity, and never leave Ah Yan again, okay?"

Yan Zhi finally smiled, tears flowed from his face, and he said dumbly: "Okay..."

The snowflakes in the sky slowly fell, and the two hugged each other in the snow, leaning on Yan Zhi's shoulder with a cold face, and bent his lips.

"Fool, do you want to marry me?"

"I want to marry."

"Then I will marry tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll marry tomorrow."