Chapter 6: What to do

When Yan Zhi was talking to Wenchang Xingjun, he was outside the hall the whole time.

On the way, two Xian'e with fruit bowls passed by, and when they saw him, they immediately bypassed him and said in a low voice.

"This little bastard, why did he come back again, I thought he had been expelled from the heavenly realm a long time ago..."

"No, I heard that he has been purifying sentient beings in the mortal world for ten thousand years, and it is also funny to say, a demon will actually purify sentient beings, who believes it, maybe how to eat people's hearts and drink human blood when no one sees it."

"That's it."

"He is really thick-skinned, even his mother doesn't want him, he still stays in the heavenly realm and doesn't leave, that is, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is kind and willing to keep him by his side, otherwise who is willing to take care of him."

"Bad luck is dead, go quickly."

Such unpleasant words, which have been heard since childhood in the Heavenly Realm, have long been Xi to it.

He just didn't hear it, and when Yan Zhi came out of the hall, he smiled as usual.

"Brother Aji."

"Ahh Ahh Master agreed to my marriage proposal! Yan Zhi picked him up without saying anything, and turned around in place several times, "Shizun agreed to my marriage proposal!"

The remaining wounds on his body and the injuries left by the elimination of the demon bones were not yet complete, this time he hugged his face pale, and gasped, Yan Zhi was immersed in joy, he didn't notice it at all, and after putting him down, he took his hand and walked down the steps, so happy that he forgot that he could use a spell to leave.

"Let's go, let's go to the triple heaven to celebrate and celebrate..."

Seeing Yan Zhi holding his hand and walking forward, he felt so happy, but his eyes were full of hot liquid, and it was blurry.

"I want to go to the mortal world."

"What are you doing in the mortal world?" Yan Zhi looked back at him, "I heard that Fairy Qionglu opened a restaurant in Sanchongtian, and all the immortals have to wait in line when they go, and the taste is very good, don't you want to try it?" "

He shook his head: "When I first came to the Heavenly Realm, my mother didn't want me, I always cried, so you took me to Chang'an City to buy windmills and rock sugar gourds, as well as rock sugar osmanthus cakes in Jingyulou."

"I want to go to Jingyulou, the osmanthus cake there is very sweet, Brother Azhi will take me there, okay?"

"Okay, then let's go to the mortal world." Yan Zhi saw that he seemed to be in a bad mood, so he tightened his palms and smiled.

When passing by the market, he said that he wanted to go shopping, so the two went to the market first.

One day in heaven and one year on earth.

They only went back to heaven for the night, and the situation on this earth was different from before, and the lanterns in the street were all changed again, and they were not as lively as the begging festival that night, but there were still many people in the market.

When passing by a stall selling headdresses, he stopped, picked up a wooden crown carved with a dragon and phoenix, and carefully rubbed the lines on it.

The dragon and the phoenix are tightly entangled, and it is difficult to separate.

Ji Yan raised the wooden crown and asked Yan Zhidao.