Chapter 50: A little too much

Yan Zhi turned around with a cold face and left, taking off the fox fur cloak on his body as he walked, and threw it towards the people behind him.

"Don't freeze to death in front of me, get in the way of my eyes."

Caught off guard, it was dark in front of him, and the fox fur with body temperature fell on his head, and he was stunned for a moment, and when he reacted, he raised his hands that were blue and frozen, took the fox fur off his head, held it in his arms, and slowly tightened it.

Although Brother Azhi is ruthless in his mouth, in his heart, he actually cares about him...

"What are you doing? Why don't you go quickly? Yan Zhi turned around and looked at him coldly, and auspicious clouds had already turned behind him.

He came back to his senses, unfolded his cloak and wrapped it around himself, and stepped forward with his feet raised.

After both of them stepped on the auspicious clouds, the huge auspicious clouds slowly rose and flew into the air, the wind at night was more harsh than the day, but at this moment, he felt warm inside and out, even his heart.

"Thank you, Brother Aji... The cloak was warm, and Ah Yan was very happy. A smile appeared on the corner of his lips, looking at the drowsy moon in the distance, and said.

After a while, Yan Zhi replied: "Who cares if you are happy or not, I am just afraid that you will freeze to death here today, and I will spend energy to collect your body." "

He smiled and said softly: "If Ah Yan dies one day, Brother Ah Zhi doesn't need to collect the body for Ah Yan, and the corpse will eventually decay into mud and disperse with the wind..."

"Ah Yan wants to be the wind of the world, unrestrained, carefree..."

"Shut up!" Yan Zhi suddenly turned his head, glared at him with red eyes, and said in a rough voice.

He found that Yan Zhi seemed to be very afraid of mentioning death, but he was still soft-hearted, after all, the two grew up together, and they used to be so close, and Brother Zhi now hated him and hated him, and still wanted him to live.

If so, how could he be willing to leave him?

He looked at him reverently, the closer he got to the Nine Heavens, the brighter the stars became, but when he looked at Yan Zhi, his eyes were brighter than the stars.

He said with a smile.

"Brother Aji, don't worry, Ah Yan will stay by your side forever..."

As long as Brother Azhi needs him, even if he is used as a tool to relieve his desires, he is very happy and happy.

Yan Zhi found that Ji Yan always likes to say some touching love words to him, but it is clearly not that kind of relationship between them...

Even though he was destined by heaven and married by Ming Media, he was forced to marry him out of desperation, and he never really recognized him for a moment when he accepted him as the queen of heaven.

Yan Zhi turned his head and said with a tiger face.

"You don't deserve to tell me this."

"Okay," he replied with a smile, and stopped talking.

It was late at night in the mortal world, and the closer you got to the Nine Heavens, the brighter the sky became, and it was still evening above the Nine Heavens, and the setting sun shrouded half of the sky, which was very beautiful.

Yan Zhi had no intention of appreciating it, and when he returned to the Yushu Heavenly Palace to deal with all the things, he would go to the lower realm tomorrow to go to the realm of Nuwa to find the heavenly fruit.