Chapter 18: Going Crazy

I thought that after the spell erosion on his body disappeared, the wound on his chest would heal in a few days, but who knew that not only would it not heal after a few days, but it even showed signs of deterioration.

The wound was only difficult to heal, but now it was decaying little by little towards the skin around him, pus and blood were leaking, and his state was getting worse day by day, and his face, which had recovered some ruddyness, became pale again, and he didn't even have the strength to sit up, and lay in bed all day.

But he seems to be in a good mood, perhaps because he is accompanied by Yan Zhi.

He was tired of lying on the bed, so he asked Yan Zhi to take him to the teahouse to listen to the play, to listen to the drama to sing love and love tactfully lingering, to listen to the restaurant storyteller to talk about the love, hatred, hatred, liver and gall of those chivalrous warriors from ancient times to the present, and the secrets of the palace that have been passed down among the people in the past dynasties.

Ji Yan listened very seriously, although he had been in the mortal world for thousands of years in the past, he had no time to stop and have fun, and Yan Zhigui was the prince of the heavenly realm, so he didn't have much time to accompany him to play in the mortal world before.

Now he is sick, but he is empty.

He sat side by side with Yan Zhi in the front row of the teahouse stage, wrapped in the thick black fox fur cloak that Yan Zhi put on for him before going out, dressed in red, and the long hair half tied behind him was also tied up by Yan Zhi himself, because he had no strength on his body, he could justifiably rest his head on Yan Zhi's shoulder.

The song sung on stage today is called "Champion Lang".

Both protagonists are men who were born in a poor rural area and orphaned by a flash flood in their village when they were young, when both parents died.

Because of the same age and neighbors, the two have moved in together since the death of their parents and depend on each other.

By chance, one of the protagonists, Tang Quan, was appreciated by Mr. Shufang at the age of twelve and got the opportunity to go to the town to study.

But because his family was poor and couldn't afford to pay the tuition, his neighbor's brother Shen Xiao, who was two years older than him, went to the town to find a job, but Shen Xiao was too thin and seemed to be unable to do hard work, and no one was willing to accept him.

When he was at a loss, Shen Xiao strayed into a green building, he was born with fine skin and tender meat, red lips and white teeth, and was favored by the old bustard, so he stayed in the green building and became a small servant.

Said to be a small servant, but in fact it was a male prostitute in the lobby for people to play with, although he did not make the last step, there was no place that had not been touched by men.

He didn't want to spend the night with the man, he didn't get much money every month, but it was enough for Tang Quan to study, and the two of them could save some money and save some to use when Tang Quan went to Beijing to take the exam many years later.

Once when Tang Quan went to Shen Xiao's place to work to find him, he saw Shen Xiao sitting in the man's arms, being played with by the man, smiling flatteringly, and he knew what a dirty thing he was doing.

Tang Quan regarded Shen Xiao as a shame because of this, scolded Shen Xiao for being cheap and debauched, and looked down on him, but he would fiercely press Shen Xiao on the kang at night, and he could go in and out of places where the men next to him had never been.