𝟑𝟑: 𝐀𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐦

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Y/N gripped the mirror tight as she marveled at her new form, checking herself out in different angles. "Wow." She breathed out. "I look amazing, actually. Way better than that bag of flesh and meat."

As much as she would love to stay in this version of her, she can't show her Abyssal form to anyone else. Especially the Archons.

"Now, how exactly do I change back?"

Suddenly, there was a distorted chuckle from behind one of the trees. Coppelius and Coppelia were immediately on guard, preparing themselves to face off whatever danger was there.

Y/N squinted her singular eye, and she could make out a humanoid form. "Who's there? Show yourself." Her voice remained calm, however, her mind was racing. If it was someone from U.A., or even any other human being, how should she explain herself?

Would she even have time to explain herself? Or would they immediately engage in combat the moment they lay their eyes on her monstrous form.

But fighting isn't a concern for her. She can take them on.

The humanoid figure stepped out from their hiding spot, revealing themselves to be a Hydro Abyss Herald.

Y/N's never interacted with this creature personally. But she identified them to be the same Herald who made a deal with All For One. The same one she saw when she and some other heroes journeyed through Irminsul.

"Ugh." She clicked her tongue. "It's you."

"You know who I am?" They let out another chuckle. "I'm deeply honored, your Highness."

"Don't call me that. I'm not the princess of the Abyss."

"Oh, but you are. You just won't accept that your destiny is to lead the Abyss to destroy the divine, take down this hero society, and return us back to our former glory. At least, not yet."

"Take down the hero society? Is this your goal or someone else's?" She knew the answer to that, but she wanted to ask it nonetheless.

"That is none of your concern." They simply stated.

"Now, I shall be off. I eagerly await our revival, your highness." Just as they were about to leave, they turned around. "If you'd like to return back to your human form, I suggest calming down your racing heart and mind. Let go of all thoughts and soothe yourself."

Y/N raised a brow. "Why are you telling me this?"

"I'm simply following orders." That was their last words, before walking off into the darkness of the night.

She followed the creature's suggestion. She sat down on the ground, closing her one eye, and stopped thinking. She calmed down her heart that was pumping with adrenaline, and surprisingly, it was working. She felt her Abyss form slowly slipping off, and she could feel her humanity again.