𝟐𝟔: 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"I'm sorry, Y/N..."

Xiao managed to breath out, raising his hand to cup the girl's tear stained cheeks. She furrowed her brows, melting at the Yaksha's soft touch.

"Xiao, no... I'm supposed to be the one saying that... I roped you into this mess...!"

"Didn't I tell you?" Using his thumb, he rubbed soothing circles on her cheeks. "Whenever you get into trouble, call my name, and I'll be there. I swore to myself that I'd protect you until I breathe my last breath..." He brought her face closer to his until their foreheads touched.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you... Please..." He whispered desperately with a bitter smile on his face.

"...Continue living for me..."

He placed a chaste kiss on her lips before his amber eyes closed, his hold on the girl slowly loosening.

"Xiao...?" Y/N choked out. "Wait, wait! No, no, no...! Please, don't leave me...! I'm so sorry, please!" She begged, her head falling to his chest as she sobbed loudly.

She's such an idiot. She knew that All For One would be powerful in a bullshit way, and yet, she still took a chance and called out his name. And now, she's cradling his unmoving body in her arms.

What could she do now? She's so utterly useless without her powers. She can't do anything. All she can do is sob pathetically while praying to whatever higher being that this was all just some sort of horrible nightmare.

But she knows that it's just wishful thinking.

She could hear the sounds of battle cries and commotion happening from a distance, but she didn't care.

Why should she? Not when she's holding the bleeding body of her dear friend.

"I'm sorry Xiao..." Y/N whispered. "I don't think I can fullfil your request... I don't want to live in a world without you."

And so, she just sat there, still hugging the Yaksha's body. She didn't care what would happen to her. If she lived, she doesn't care. If she died, then that's even better.

─•~✧~•─

"Where are you going?!" Iida exclaimed as the two blondes began to run away.

With the help of Midoriya's plan, they were able to rescue Bakugo and flee the scene. But unfortunately, they forgot someone.

"We're saving Y/N!" The two answered in unison. They ordered Katheryne to stay with the class 1-A students before they flew off using their golden wings.

They landed not too far away from where the action was, surveying the area and trying to think of the best way to rescue Y/N.

"Yeesh, he looks beaten up pretty badly..." Aether said, painting out all the bruises and wounds on the hero's body.