𝟐𝟓: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐜 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Don't even try to call out for anyone."

There was some light in the room again, and Y/N could see the villain as he sat cross-legged on a throne. "Were you considering calling out for help from your Gods? Don't even try. They don't stand a chance against me." He boasted with a chuckle.

"Hmph, you've got quite the ego there, Mr. Big Bad Villain. Be careful though..." She glared at him, her lips pressed into a thin line. "Your hubris will be your downfall."

"Oh? You're threatening me?" He hummed, leaning his head on his palm. "How bold of you."

There was an uncomfortable silence, before Y/N cleared her throat. "What exactly is your quirk?"

"My quirk?" He repeated, voice sounding cold. But despite his tone, he still had that cruel smirk on his face. "I can steal people's quirks."

'That sort of quirk exists? How interesting.' She smiled to herself. 'I want a piece of his DNA.'

It was quiet once again. As much as Y/N wanted to break free of the constraints, take a piece of his DNA, and leave that place, she couldn't. For whatever reason, she couldn't use her powers, no matter how hard she tried.

She was getting irritated, and a bit desperate. So after mulling things over, she inhaled a deep breath, before yelling out.

"XIAO! I'M IN TROUBLE! I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Suddenly, the Adeptus appeared out of nowhere, with the Primordial Jade Spear in hand.

"Y/N!" He called out, running over to her side while dodging the attacks of the villain. He picked her up in his arms and prepared to teleport away.

"You think you can run away that easily?" The villain taunted, using his Air Cannon quirk to send a powerful blast to the two.

Xiao and Y/N hit the wall with a loud and painful thud. The two were still recovering from the blow, and were not able to dodge another of his attacks.

Tendrils grew from the man's fingertips, going after the two. On instinct, Xiao shoved Y/N away so the sharp tendrils could not hurt her. Instead, the tendrils stabbed the Adeptus in multiple places in his body.

Xiao groaned in pain, blood dripping from his body as he slowly fell limp to the ground.

"XIAO!" Y/N cried out, running over to him and cradling his bleeding and injured body. She tried to use her Hydro Powers, but still to no avail.

"WHY CAN'T I USE IT?!" Tears of frustration flowed from her E/C eyes. Her mind was dizzy from the amount of blood that dripped out of Xiao's heavily injured body.

What should she do?

Why can't she use her powers?

She's so utterly useless without it...