𝟎𝟑: 𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐝

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Y/N awoke to the strong scent of rubbing alcohol wafting through the air. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Oh, you're awake." An elderly woman smiled at her. "I'm Recovery Girl, and you're in the clinic." She informed.

"Ah, okay..." The girl mumbled.

"How do you feel? Are there still areas where it hurts?" The elderly woman asked, Y/N shaking her head in response. "I think I'm fine, thank you."

"Since you're fine now, would you mind doing an interview with the police and other pro heroes?" The girl raised an eyebrow. "There were about 20 witnesses at the scene. I think that should suffice." Y/N responded.

"Yes, but they'd like to hear it personally from the girl who impaled the villain with her icicles." The girl sighed. "Fine..."

"Wonderful! I'll let Tsukauchi in, then." A man in a coat entered the room. He waved at the girl with a smile, walking over to her bed. "You must be Y/N, right?" The girl nodded.

"Based on what your peers had said, and based on this file about you, you have the ability to control 7 elements, correct?" The girl nodded. "Impressive. And you seem to be able to skillfully wield all of them. Were you injured during the battle?" Y/N shook her head.

"Then what's the reason you collapsed?"

"I get tired when I use too many elements at once." Was her short explanation.

The blond outlander could also use the 7 elements, but he could only use one at a time and had to visit a statue to switch elements. Although, there special occasions where he was able to use multiple elements. But still, everything has it's drawbacks, and Y/N was no exception.

"Ah, I see... Well, that's all I'll be asking for now. I'd like to ask you more questions in the future." The man smiled at the girl. "Despite passing out afterwards, you were still able to deliver the final blow to the villain. You were able to kill the Nomu, but their leader managed to escape, unfortunately."

Y/N sighed, leaning back on the bed. "Well, at least it got the job done. If you plan to reveal this to the public, leave my name out of it."

"Oh? Why's that?" Tsukauchi asked with a raised brow.

"I don't like the attention." The man chuckled at the girl's answer. "Alright, I'll see what I can do. I'll be leaving now. Get some rest, okay?" And with that, the man bid farewell to the girl.

Just as Y/N was about to fall asleep, the doors to the clinic slid open, revealing a bunch of students from Class 1-A.

"Oh good, you're alright." A girl with black hair tied up into a ponytail heaved out a sigh of relief. "We heard what you did to the villains, and we're here to thank you."

"Did you have to bring the entire class?" Y/N grumbled with a frown.

"Well, they insisted on coming along. They were curious about you. By the way, I'm Yaoyorozu Momo." She introduced with a smile.