𝟐𝟖: 𝐀𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"You want us to join forces with you?"

Nezu nodded at Lumine. "Yes. The way I see it, there is strength in numbers, and if we unite together, we can defeat the League of Villains and the Abyss Order."

"With our combined strengths and knowledge, we can take them down. Though it will be no easy feat, I am certain that it is still possible." All Might said.

"Well, what do you say?"

Y/N tugged on the Geo Archon's sleeve. "Mr. Zhongli, don't." She whispered with a pleading look. "Based on my experiences, nothing ever, ever goes the way we want when U.A. is involved. So please. Don't agree."

"Y/N..." He started. "Though we still have our godly abilities, it's not as powerful as it was in the ancient times. It'd be better if we accept help from U.A.. Strength is in numbers, after all."

"But--"

"Windblume, please..." The girl turned to the direction of the Anemo Archon. "We're just doing what's best. I know you probably don't trust them, but please trust us. Though we may not be related by blood, we're your family. We want what's best for you and for the rest of us."

'None of this would be happening if I hadn't joined U.A. in the first place...' She thought bitterly to herself. 'Is this all my fault?'

"It's not your fault, Y/N." Nahida suddenly spoke up, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Even if you hadn't enrolled into U.A., there's still a chance that they would've known and targeted you. You do have a connection with the Abyss."

After a bit more convincing from the Archons and the twins, Y/N agreed, albeit begrudgingly. "Fine." She huffed out with a glare.

"Thank you, windblume."

"Mr. Nezu." Zhongli called out, offering his gloved hand to the mouse. "After careful consideration, we have decided to accept your offer."

Nezu and the others were surprised. After they overheard Y/N grumbling about being against the idea, they were sure that they'd agree to whatever the girl wanted.

But they're glad that they're wrong about that.

"We're thankful, Mr. Zhongli." Nezu stretched out his paw, shaking the Geo Archon's hand. "Let's help each other out. For the greater good of everyone."

"Yes. For the greater good."

"Let's get down to business." Aizawa spoke up. "First things first, there's this important question I'm sure that everyone has on their mind: How did All For One know about the Abyss Order?"

Everyone nodded.

"There's many things to consider." Nahida started, tapping her chin. "First, it's possible that a creature of the Abyss may have approached All For One, offering to join forces."