𝟎𝟔: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Alright, have you all formed your little teams? Well you better have! Let's start the countdown to the vicious clash!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"START!"

As soon as the signal was given, Y/N's eyes and the tips of her hair glowed a bright gold, a shield of the same color forming around them. The shield beared a resemblance to that of the Geo Archon's.

"Hatsume, what element is this?" Uraraka asked.

"She's using Geo, A.K.A. Earth, to form an impregnable shield! Nice thinking, Y/N!"

"It's not impregnable, Hatsume. Enough force and damage can take it down, so we still have to dodge." The H/C haired girl informed, earning a nod from her team members.

"Midoriya, we've got 2 assaults coming from north." Y/N informed before she started to glow with the strange abyssal energy. A portal opened up beneath them, sucking the group in.

The portal reappeared, with Midoriya's team running out of it.

Suddenly, a long tongue came flying at them. Luckily, Midoriya was able to dodge the sneak attack. "Where did that come from?!"

To their right was Shouji, carrying both Asui and Mineta all by himself.

"Midoriya, use the jetpack!" Y/N ordered. The male nodded, and with a click of a button, the jetpack fired up as they took off to the sky.

"Isn't my 'baby' amazing?!" Hatsume cheered with a bright grin. "I told you the jetpack would be useful, Y/N!"

Bakugo caught up to the group, his hands summoning explosions. "Riding real high and mighty, ain't'cha ya' little shit!"

"Kacchan?!"

"I got it." Y/N glowed as she summoned a portal in front of the ash blond. The portal sucked him in and reappeared above Bakugo's team. The male fell out of the portal, his team catching him before he could hit the ground.

"Fucking Hell!" The male cursed, glaring daggers at Midoriya's team, specifically the H/C haired girl.

"Seven minutes have passed, so let's put their scores up on the big screen for all to see!" The large monitor showcased the leaderboard. Team Midoriya was obviously at number 1 with 10 million points, followed by team Monoma with 1360 points and team Tetsutetsu with 1125 points.

With Bakugo being focused on taking down Monoma, Midoriya let out a sigh of relief. "Evasion should be pretty easy from now."

"I wouldn't celebrate that early, broccoli boy. We're not out of the woods just yet." Y/N mumbled, face to face with Todoroki's team.