𝟎𝟓: 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The day that Y/N had been dreading has finally arrived: The U.A. Sports Festival!

The girl couldn't bother to practice for the event, since she wasn't even interested in winning in the first place. She's just doing this for the free food and so Mei won't ask power Loader to shut down her projects.

"Katheryne, how's my energy levels?" She asked the robotic puppet beside her. "According to my scan, you're energy levels are high, and perfectly fine. You have enough energy to use at least 2 or 3 elements, Ms. Y/N."

"What are my chances of winning first place? Is it 50/50?"

"No, it's actually higher. With your abilities, you have an 85% chance of winning this." Y/N frowned at the large number. "How can we lower that chance?"

"You can overexert yourself, causing you to collapse and forfeit the match, or you can just withdraw." Katheryne answered with a smile.

Y/N sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I have no other choice, do I?"

"You shall reap what you sow, Ms. Y/N."

"I'll be going now, Katheryne. See you after I loose the sports festival." The girl waved goodbye at the robotic puppet.

"I wish you luck, Ms. Y/N!"

"I don't need it!" The girl yelled back.

The first year students of U.A. were all gathered at the field, with Midnight, pro hero and chief referee for the first years, calling over the player representative: Bakugo Katsuki

"What a poor choice for a representative..." Y/N grumbled under her breath, Shinsou, who was beside her, chuckled at what she said.

The ash blond walked up to the stage, went over to the microphone, and faced the crowd. "I just wanna say..." He started.

"That I'm gonna win."

The crowd was in an uproar, booing and shouting at the class 1-A student. "That was the worst speech I've ever heard..." Y/N mumbled. Things were already starting to get boring, and it hasn't even started yet!

Midnight announced the preliminaries, which was an obstacle race between all 11 classes. The course makes a nearly 4km ring around this stadium. The pro hero said that the students were free to do anything, as long as you remain within the course.

"START!"

After the signal was given, students quickly started to run, but Y/N remained still, idling while whistling a tune.

"Katheryne?" She called through the Akasha Terminal. "Yes, Ms. Y/N? How may I assist you?" The robotic puppet asked. "Are my energy levels still fine?"

"Yes, Ms. Y/N."

"Good. Where are the others now?" She asked.

"They're currently fighting the robots at the first barrier. The robots are the same ones that the students had to defeat in order to get points in the entrance exam." Y/N hummed, impressed with the size of the robots. "Make sure to get footage of the robots and gather some data about them."