𝟑𝟐: 𝐎𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The moment the hands on the clock struck 12, Y/N rose from her seat. "It's time." She whispered, and for the first time since how many years, she felt excited.

"Rise and shine, you mechanical lovebirds." At her command, Coppelius and Coppelia activated.

"Alright. You two be quiet, okay? We wouldn't want to wake anyone up." The couple looked at each other, then back at their creator with a nod. "You two seem to follow instructions well. Wonderful. Help me with my equipment please."

The trio stalked carefully through the halls of the dormitory until they reached the exit. They made a beeline towards the forest at the back, settling down at a clear, open space amidst the sea of trees.

"This should be good enough. Help me set-up the equipment, please."

Within a few minutes, the equipments were all set-up and ready to be used. There was a camera and video set-up, along with a machine that can detect readings of abyssal energy.

Pressing the red button, the camera began to record.

"Okay, it's on." Y/N exhaled heavily, her heart racing and pumping. "It's been a while since I've done one of these research videos. I think the last one I did was with a scholar from the Akademiya along with a Fontaine researcher." She cleared her throat with a shake of her head.

"Anyways, this video will record what happens when I..." She paused. "...When I let the darkness of the Abyss consume my entire being."

"If you must know, over a thousand years ago, during my exploration of the Chasm's underground, I was given my Abyssal powers. And now, when I exert myself too much, this darkness creeps up my body, starting at my limbs..."

Raising her hand up to the camera, she took off her gloves. Due to not using her powers for a while, the darkness was only at the tip of her fingers.

But that's going to change tonight.

"I don't know if it's because I'm bored... Maybe the ennui has finally caught up to me... But, like I said, I'll be letting the darkness of the abyss consume me. If things go horribly wrong, Coppelius and Coppelia are here to knock me out with a concoction that I made."

Coppelius held a spray bottle with a strange, blue liquid inside.

"Without further delay, let's do this."

Y/N's hair and eyes glowed a bright green, using her Dendro powers to summon and create different types of flora and fauna. And within the span of one minute, the forest was filled with plants ranging from Glaze Lillies, to Dendrobiums, to Inteyvats.

She switched it up to Hydro as thick and dark clouds covered the moon and stars and filled the entire night sky. Heavy rain began to fall, and immediately afterwards, she switched to Electro and summoned thunder and lightning.