𝟏𝟑: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Whenever Y/N gets into a situation that she doesn't like, she thinks back to how she got into it on the first place. Sort of like a self-reflection.

And as she lay paralyzed on the ground, watching as Venti, Midoriya and Todoroki fight against the Hero Killer, she thinks: If they hadn't took that train, then they wouldn't be in this mess. If she hadn't run after Midoriya in hopes of getting some DNA of a different species of Nomu, then she wouldn't have been licked by a slimy tongue...

Suddenly, Iida fell from the building rooftop where Venti had left him, charging at the villain with a newfound determination.

'Oh, he's finally done with his inner battle and monologue.' Y/N said in her head as she stared blankly at the battle. 'At least I know the effects will wear off... How long does it last, though?'

"Iida!" Midoriya exclaimed, relief washing over him.

"So the effect faded." Todoroki muttered. "Bastard's quirk ended up being no big deal, surprisingly."

Y/N couldn't really bother to listen to what they were talking about. Something about what it means to be a hero, she doesn't really know what an 'Ingenium' is... And something, something, something...

"You idiots...! The Hero Killer is only after me and white armor over there!" Some unimportant pro hero shouted at the three students and a bard as they continue to fight back against Stain. "Don't fire back, just run!"

Y/N didn't even notice he was there. He looked like some pro hero, but she's never seen him pop up on TV or on any interviews before.

"As much as we'd love to escape from this crazed maniac, I'm afraid he's not giving us any openings to do so, sir." The girl nonchalantly stated, eyeing the bloody hero who looked so close to dying.

Y/N sighed, choosing to just close her eyes and ignore all that was happening. Her hair covered her ears, muffling the sound of battle cries. She was still paralyzed, so she couldn't stand up and use her Abyssal Powers to just teleport that maniac away to another part of the world.

Preferably the Pacific Ocean.

The next time Y/N raised her head up to look at what was happening, her eyes widened a bit at the sight of the Hero Killer passed out on a huge block of ice

"Venti, pspsps!" She called out to the Anemo Archon. "Windblume!" He exclaimed, running over to the girl and cradling her close to him. "A-are you alright?!"

"I'm fine, Venti. But, I'm afraid the paralysis hasn't worn off yet..." She grumbled in annoyance, trying to move her limbs but failing. "Could you please grab some of his blood? And maybe a finger as a memento?"

Venti grimaced at the request, but still fulfilled it nonetheless. The three students stared at the short man as he bent down and collected some blood, using a random bottle he found as a container. And with the use of his sharp arrows, he sliced off the Hero Killer's right pinky finger.