𝟏𝟐: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"What's on your mind, windblume?"

Y/N snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of the bard's voice. She still thought back at the time All Might and Tsukauchi were suspicious of the girl and her identity. "It's nothing. I'm just thinking."

"Hm? About what?" Venti raised an eyebrow, putting the chicken nuggets on the cart.

"About that time with All Might and Tsukauchi."

The bard hummed as the two walked further down the an aisle of the grocery store. "If you're worried about them finding out about who we are, you needn't worry. They don't have hard and conclusive evidence to prove that we're actually immortal beings."

"Yeah. It's just that... I don't want us to be fighting and battling again, like back in the ancient times. We're way past our prime, and we're not as powerful as we were before."

The power of an Archon was measured by how much influence they have in their nation, and how much they ruled it. And since the seven have long been retired from ruling their nation, they're not as powerful as they were a thousand years ago.

"So that's what you're truly worried about." The bard hummed. "Don't worry, windblume. No one will ever find out. We've been hiding for more than a thousand years, who's to say that we can't do it for a few more?"

Y/N smiled, nodding to what he said. "Yes, but still. Can we promise each other to not use the full force of our powers? Just so those 2 could stop pestering me, no one suspects anything, and no one can get hurt, okay?" Venti sighed, but nodded, agreeing to the girl's request.

"I think that's all we need. C'mon, let's go before that blundering buffoon starts to get worried." He let out an 'ehe', walking to the counters.

"Venti, I don't remember 2 bottles of wine being included in the grocery list..." Y/N mumbled, eyeing the bottles of liquor in the cart.

"Ehe, it's for me, windblume. C'mon, I haven't drank in 2 days!" She deadpanned at the Anemo Archon. "So that's the reason you volunteered to go grocery shopping with me... So you can sneak in a few bottles."

"You could say that."

Once everything was payed for, the two exited the grocery store, holding plastic bags full of groceries. They made their way to the train station, bumping heads with a familiar broccoli boy.

"Y-Y/N?!" Midoriya said, seeing the girl and her companion entering the train and sitting just in front of him and his mentor.

"Oh? Hello there, young hero-in-training! You've met my little windblume before?" Venti smiled at him with his usual friendliness. "Ah! H-how did you know I was training to be a hero, sir?" The male asked.

"I've seen that familiar look and glint in your eyes before." Was his simple response, accompanied by a wink. "Hm, now that I think about it..." He hummed eyeing the green haired boy up and down. "I've seen you before. Ah yes! You teamed up with Y/N during the Sports Festival!"