𝟑𝟏: 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Four days has passed. It was five in the morning. The Sun had barely risen, and most of the students were still asleep.

Usually, Y/N cherished her beauty sleep. And she'd do anything just to get a few more minutes of rest. But, she woke up from one of her nightmares and couldn't fall asleep afterwards.

She grumbled, throwing the blanket off her body and standing up. She might as well just get started on her morning routine rather than stare up at the ceiling and do nothing.

After doing all that, she prepared her things for the day, placed them inside her bag, and went downstairs for breakfast.

Y/N ate her hash browns in the dimly lit lounge. She loved it whenever the Sun would cast a warm hue into a room in the early hours of the morning. And pair it up with some peace and quiet, and you have perfection.

Everything was peaceful until there was a knock at the door.

The girl immediately had her guard up. She slowly placed her plate of hash browns on the coffee table and carefully walked towards the door.

She peeked through the keyhole, seeing a tall and familiar blond man with blue eyes.

Y/N sighed in relief, opening the doors and coming face to face with Dainsleif, who was carrying a parcel in his hands.

"We meet again, Y/N."

"Seriously? That's what you say to me after centuries of not seeing each other?" She chuckled. "I'm kidding. It's nice to see you again, Dain. Come inside."

"Are you sure? I've heard you've got dorm mates. Will they be okay with it?"

"They're asleep, and won't be awake until 30 minutes. We have all the time in the world." Y/N reassured, taking Dainsleif's wrist and pulling him inside.

"If you insist."

"So, what brings you here? And what's with the package?" The girl asked, offering the blond a plate of hash browns.

"It's for you. It's from your assistant, Katheryne. It all explains it in the letter." Dainsleif said, handing the package to her.

Y/N took the letter that was attached, reading it to herself.

Ad Astra Abyssosque!

Haw are things over there at U.A., Ms. Y/N? Hopefully, there aren't any troubles. If you'd like to know, Sir Xiao is back to his normal condition. He's staying for a few days before going back to the Harbor. I will go back to assisting you in few days time.
As for the parcel that was sent with this letter, it contains the remodeled Akasha Terminal.
Sir Aether and Ms. Lumine would also like to apologize for their behavior four days ago. I hope you can forgive them.
Stay safe, Ms. Y/N. And don't push yourself.