𝟐𝟏: 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Looking for your friend?"

They turned to the voice, looking up at a masked villain who stood atop a lot tree branch. "I just used my magic to take him. Someone like Bakugo has no business being on the side of heroes..."

The man fiddled with the two bright blue marbles in his hand. "...Not when we have a stage where he can shine even brighter."

"GIVE HIM BACK!"

"'Give him back'? That's a strange choice of words."

Todoroki told everybody to move out of the way, using his ice powers to attack the masked villain. The villain jumped up off the tree branch, dodging the ice attack while going on some spiel about morals and values.

"Oh my. Tokoyami's gone as well." She stated casually, eyeing the marbles on the villain's hand with interest. 'Can he store people in those little things? How interesting.'

"Ah, drat. I was supposed to capture you instead. Oh well. Improvisation is a part of being an entertainer, after all." The villain said, looking at Y/N.

Midoriya threw curses at him, while Todoroki gave the unconscious student he was carrying to Uraraka. The two-toned male created a literal iceberg, but the villain was still able to dodge and run away.

"Apologies. All I do is deceive and run away... But that's what I'm good for!" He said proudly, doing a flip through the skies. "Like I'd really want to fight with some heroes-in-training, right?"

The villain tipped his top hat. "First target successfully collected! We'll come back for you, dear Y/N!" He tried to escape, but of course, the class 1-A students weren't going to let him do that.

"What a drag..." The girl groaned, rubbing her eyes. It was getting late into the night, and she still needed her beauty sleep. "Enough of this. I'll endure a scolding from Mr. Zhongli." She told herself as she glowed with the Abyssal energy.

A portal opened up beside her, sucking her inside.

"Y/N?! Where'd she go off to now?!"

The portal reappeared to somewhere else in the forest, and to Y/N's irritation, the masked villain wasn't anywhere in the area. She has teleported to the wrong area...

She groaned in frustration, running a hand through her hair. "Archons! Ugh, I need to get a grip..." She told herself, unaware of the eyes that were on her.

"Who are you?! Oh, I know you! You're Y/N!"

The girl paused, looking to the direction of the voice. Three people stared back at her. One was the blonde girl in a schoolgirl outfit, another one was a man who wore a bodysuit that covered his entire form, and the other one was man with burn scars all over his body.