𝟎𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐘/𝐍

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Is this really necessary?" Y/N grumbled. Nahida and Kunikuzushi were currently walking the girl to school. "You collapsed earlier during breakfast. What if that happens while you're walking to school? Do you have a death wish?"

"Alright, calm down Kuni, sheesh. Besides, I can't be killed easily."

"But still, wouldn't it be better to be safe than sorry? Besides, what's the harm in letting Kunikuzushi and I walk you to school?" Nahida asked with a tilt of her head. "Aww are you embarrassed or something?" Kunikuzushi snickered, earning an eye roll from the girl.

After minutes of walking, they arrived at the school's gate. Many pairs of eyes were glued to the 3, and this was what Y/N had been dreading the most.

"We'll pick you up later at the end of the day, alright? Stay safe Y/N!" Nahida and Kunikuzushi said their goodbye's to the girl before they walked away.

Y/N sighed, walking past the gates of the school.

Entering the building, she was met with a pink haired student that greeted her with the same bright grin. "Heya Y/N! I heard what happened yesterday at the USJ!" Mei Hatsume greeted.

"Hm, did you, now?"

"Yep! The people over at class 1-A were saying how much of a badass you were during the fight!" Mei praised, making fighting noises. "But, they also said you collapsed--"

"Let's not talk about that." Y/N was getting irritated at how much people brought up the fact that she passed out. "I need to use the development studio later to repair my automaton. Would Power Loader be okay with that?"

"Of course he would! You're always welcome there, you know." Mei replied with a smile.

─•~✧~•─

"Ah, All Might, Aizawa. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come here." Nezu, the principal of U.A., greeted when the two pro heroes entered his office. "I heard what happened at the USJ. About how a girl impaled the villains." Nezu looked down at the girl's file.

Name: Raiden Y/N
Age: 15
Class: Class C, General Studies
Quirk: Elemental Manipulation -- She can control 7 elements. Anemo (Wind), Geo (Earth), Electro (Lightning), Dendro (Nature), Hydro (Water), Pyro (Fire), and Cryo (Ice). When she uses an element, her eyes and the tips of her hair glow according to the element's color. Using too many elements can tire her out, causing her to loose consciousness.

All Might nodded. "Yes, the young girl was able to impale the villain using sharp icicles. The Nomu bled to death, but their leader was able to escape using a portal."

"Thirteen told me the reason she was there. Apparently, she was tasked to observe the students and take note of what they must go through in order to become heroes. At the same time, she was doing maintenance check on the facility." Aizawa explained.