𝟐𝟗.𝟓: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐊 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

➵ Y/N turns back into the slime creature if ever she uses up all of her powers and exerts herself (similar to how Nahida would turn back into a Twig if she overexerts herself)

➵ All the 7 nations of Teyvat are now cities or historical sites in their respective countries.

➵ Mondstadt was destroyed by Albedo, but was rebuilt due to the efforts of the citizens of Mondstadt. The city of freedom is now a popular tourist spot!

➵ Liyue Harbor is responsible for all the trading and commerce in China. The Liyue Qixing still exists, surprisingly. The story of Rex Lapis and the Adeptus is a popular myth. The Chinese know of Ganyu's immortality, but refuse to believe that she is a Qilin, despite her horns.

➵ Narukami Island is in the Hokkaido prefecture, which means Y/N lives there. (So how did she end up buying groceries in Hosu? Well, Uncle Venti was bored and wanted to have an adventure!)

➵ Due to the large area of Sumeru, it is spread out in the middle east, with people arguing over which country it truly belongs in.

➵ Fontaine is a popular region in France (It could rival Paris if it were in a popularity contest.) The people are aware of Furina and Neuvillette's immortality, but are unaware that one is a God, and the other is a dragon.

➵ The Tenshukaku was turned into a historical museum. Because of that, Inazuma City is a popular tourist spot in Hokkaido. The Mikage Furnace in Tatarasuna still exists, but is heavily guarded due to the deadly nature of the area.

➵ Whenever Y/N visits China, the first thing she does is go to "The Border". She's disappointed, but at the same time relieved, when she doesn't catch a glimpse of her friends.

➵ Y/N and Ei are banned from stepping foot in a kitchen.

➵ Y/N keeps all of the letters that Xiao sends her in a box. That box is placed inside her closet.

➵ Lumine, Aether and Kunikuzushi do not like U.A., or any other hero schools. The twins believe that you don't have to go to some school just to save people and be a hero. As for Kunikuzushi, he just finds their self-righteousness to be annoying. (Petty mf)

➵ Kouta still has the Light Guiding Tetrahedron with him.

➵ Every year on Y/N's birthday, Klee always sends her a gift or souvenir from her travels. In return for the gifts, Y/N makes different variants of Jumpy Dumpties, each with different levels of explosive strength, and sends them to Klee during her birthday.

➵ Despite claiming to be knowledgeable and intelligent in every field, Y/N is not skilled when it comes to Astrology (and cooking). She can always hear Mona's disappointed sigh in her head whenever she accidentally messes up the Astrolabe.

➵ Hatsume first saw Y/N when she found her peeking at the development studio. The second time was when she found her at the back of the school, tinkering with her Automatons. And that's when Hatsume adopted an (H/C) haired introvert.

➵ If Y/N can't sleep, she likes to climb up to the roof of the house and just admire the stars and the lights of the city. Sometimes, Kunikuzushi would join her.

➵ When Y/N was growing up, she had a silly puppy crush on Pantalone. When asked why, her reason was "He gave me food. And he's rich. And he's also pretty." (Pantalone rejected her politely, saying that he was much too old for her. Y/N was devastated, but it only took her a few days and a plate of Almond Tofu to get over it.)

➵ In one of Y/N's journal, there are about 10 pages filled solely with sketches of Xiao in different angles and facial expressions. She hides that journal under her mattress.

➵ Ever since her encounter with Endeavor, Y/N is still extremely baffled as to how anyone could marry that piece of shit. "Must've been real desperate. Or maybe they were forced. Either way, I pity that woman."

➵ Nahida and Ei like to style Y/N's hair, while Miko dresses her up in stylish clothing.

➵ The fate of Paimon is a mystery. No one knows if she's dead or alive.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

((A/N: Heyyyy so it's been awhile. I haven't posted anything because of schoolwork and because I'm moving to a new house. This chapter is just for funsies cuz I'm extremely bored with school 😴))