𝟐𝟕: 𝐂𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐠

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The blonde twins and All For One clashed with each other with everything that they've got. The two attacked with multiple elements, generating multiple elemental reactions. And luckily, All For One was finally showing signs of fatigue.

"Now's our chance!"

"All Might! Give it your best shot!" Lumine called out.

The hero nodded, standing up and lunging towards the villain.

"This is farewell, All For One!" All Might exclaimed, bringing up his fist to punch him right in the face.

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!"

As his fist came into contact with All For One, everything was blown away by the sheer power of that single punch. Everyone gasped, mouth hung open as they waited for the smoke to subside.

And once everything settled down...

Everyone cheered when All For One was punted to the ground, a large crater appeared due to the force of the attack.

All Might raised his fist up into the air, a wordless proclamation of their victory over the villain.

"ALL MIGHT!!!"

The twins rushed over to the hero's side, holding him up so he wouldn't collapse to the ground.

But before they could heave out a sigh of relief...

"You think... This is over...?" All For One let out a sinister chuckle. "There's still... more to come... Aether, Lumine... And of course, your precious Y/N..."

Their blood ran cold at what he had stated next.

"Khaenri'ah... The Abyss... shall return... to bring justice against the wretched Seven... and to claim their rightful heiress..." His smirk was twisted before he passed out.

The twins looked back at Y/N. Fortunately, her powers returned, her eyes and the tips of her hair glowing a bright blue as she used Hydro to heal Xiao.

Noticing their stare, the H/C haired girl gave them a thumbs up, unaware of what All For One had warned.

"Aether... Lumine..." All Might called out, brows furrowed. "What did All For One mean when he said those words? The Abyss? An heiress?"

The two threw each other a knowing glances, communicating wordlessly. They thought that the Abyss was taken down, along with the Heavenly Principles...! But most importantly...

How did All For One even know about the Seven, Khaenri'ah, and The Abyss...?

─•~✧~•─

"Ms. Y/N, please take a rest. You're clearly tired from how much you're using your powers..." Katheryne chided.

They were currently back at Ei's house on Mt. Yougou. After All For One was detained, Y/N immediately rushed back home, using her Abyssal Powers to teleport back quickly.