𝟐𝟎: 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Just as Katheryne said that, a student from class 1-B stumbled out of the bushes, looking like he was about to pass out.

"Villains...! Poisonous... Gas..." He choked out, before falling unconscious on the ground.

"My, my. How unfortunate." Y/N sighed, watching as Todoroki walked up to the unconscious student and carried him on his back. "Are you okay with carrying him? I can summon someone to carry him instead."

The male shook his head. "No. We need you to conserve your energy in case of a battle."

"Alright. Come on, we mustn't dawdle. Otherwise, the villains might catch up to us." Todoroki nodded. "Let's head back to the lodge where the others might be."

"You two don't get to order me around!" Bakugo spat out, trudging behind the two.

"What hassle... Something always goes wrong when it comes to these hero course students..." She grumbled, low enough for Todoroki and Bakugo to not hear.

While walking back to the lodge, a figure blocked the path, kneeling on the ground while whispering incoherent words to itself. The group stopped, eyeing the figure suspiciously.

"Who... Who was supposed to be ahead of us?!"

"Tokoyami... And Shouji...!" Todoroki answered Bakugo.

"Such beautiful flesh..." The figure stood up, revealing the body parts he's been consuming, blood splattered everywhere. It turned around, revealing it's face to the students.

The figure was tall, wearing a black straitjacket that covered his entire body from head to toe, leaving nothing but his open mouth exposed.

'Stain has nothing on this one... This guy's complete nightmare fuel...' Y/N took a step back, her eyes and the tips of her hair glowing a bright purple.

"Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network: Activated." The Akasha Terminal informed the girl. Her eyes widened, glancing to Kouta's secret spot on the hill.

"ASIMON... Wait, Kouta used ASIMON...!"

"Current objective: Protect Izumi Kouta."

─•~✧~•─

Midoriya and Kouta's eyes widened, as well as the villain that was attacking them. Out of fear and panic, Kouta took out the Tetrahedron in his pocket, immediately pressing on the button while Y/N's words echoed in his head.

'If you ever get into a dangerous situation, ASIMON will be there to protect you.'

They watched as the Tetrahedron transformed into a floating, triangular automaton that easily towered over everyone because of its large size. It looked like a moving pyramid in Midoriya's eyes.