Chapter 44

Nabi's

Nabi's

I was now leaning my head on Sunghoon's shoulder as his arms was around my shoulders. Home Alone was playing in the background while I was going through the book Sunghoon got me together with the ring. I was couple of pages in already. I closed the book and left it on my lap. I raised my hand, looking at the ring. I moved my hand and the little diamonds sparkled in the dim lighting in the living room. It was so magnificent. Simple, yet magnificent. I can't imagine how much money he gave for both of the rings. White gold and diamonds is just insane. I am thankful though that I almost feel silly with my present.

Sunghoon chuckled making me look at him. He was looking at me with shine in his eyes. I smiled and took his hand, putting it next to mine. I stared at the rings, adoring them. They look even better together.

Sunghoon took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I held his hand tightly and let our hands down, moving my thumb on his as I watched the movie.

It towards the end when Kevin's mom finds him in front of the big Christmas tree in New York. It was a sweet movie. I don't know how those bandits are still alive though after all these stuff. Really fun movie though, I love it.

Also there is something so touching about the lady with the pigeons. She was afraid to fall in love again, because she was afraid to get her heart broken. It reminds me of me. I was afraid too until that perfect man showed up.

I smiled at my thoughts and squeezed Sunghoon's hand tighter. I moved my thumb on his and kissed his hand.

"Okay, I think it's time for bed everyone." My mom said and got up. I pushed myself up from Sunghoon's shoulder and looked at my mom. I yawned, already tired.

"I'm gonna go now." Sunghoon said and was about to get up, but I didn't let go of his hand.

"Aren't you going to stay for the night? it's late." I said and he looked at me and shook his head.

"I can't stay-" He started but my mom interrupted him.

"No, Sunghoon please stay here for the night. It's late, I don't want you to drive that late plus you drank alcohol. Please, you won't disturb anyone. Don't worry." My mom said and I smiled. She's helping.

"Okay, if it's not a problem, I would love to." He said and my smile widened. He looked at me and smiled. My dad said good night and went to their bedroom and Jake also got up and went to his room. Sunghoon was looking through his phone in the living room and I was sitting next to him.

The plates in the kitchen started clicking and I got up.

"I'll be right back." I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me. I walked to the kitchen and closed the door after myself. My mom looked at me and smiled. I went to her and started helping with the dishes, putting them on the drier.

"What's up?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I wanted to ask you something." I said and she nodded.

"Can Sunghoon...stay in my room tonight? Not the guest room..." I asked, unsure while arranging the dishes. My mom stopped what she was doing and looked at me. I made an awkward smile, looking down.