Chapter 4

Nabi's POV

Nabi's POV

At the morning I woke up feeling cold but ignored it. I wore black jeans, oversized T-shirt and a black hoodie with zip.

I took my backpack and went downstairs. My head was feeling heavy. As usually I wasn't hungry and went straight to the door.

"Hey, Nabi! You look pale. Are you okay?" Mom asked

"Totally fine. Jake you coming?" I lied – I wasn't feeling the best actually but I again ignored it.

By that time Jake came and we started walking to school. After we arrived we split ways. I had math as my first class. Boring.

I arrived at the classroom, after couple of minutes the class started. I felt like my eyes were closing and my head was burning. I was getting shivers all over my body.

"Miss Sim? Are feeling okay? You look pale." The professor said.

"I'm not feeling quite well" I said my head was spinning.

"Do you want to go to the nurse's office."

"Yes, please." I said while standing slowly. My body felt so weak.

"Ok, but someone must go with you. Sunghoon go with her please!" I got surprised when I heard his name. I didn't even saw that he has the same class.

"Okay" He said and stood up. I started walking to the door while he was next to me.

"This must be because of the rain yesterday, huh?" He asked quietly while we were walking.

"Probably." I said. My head was spinning so much. I staggered to the side, because everything was spinning like crazy.

"Hey, are you okay. You're about to fall." He said while I was trying my best to stay on my feet.

"N-no" I said before everything went black

Author's POV

Before her body could hit the ground, he quickly catched her.

"Wow, she must be really sick to even faint" He whispered

***

"She has really high fever and she hasn't eaten in like two days. Her body was too weak to handle all of that." The nurse said and Sunghoon glanced at Nabi's sleeping body

How come did her family not notice. She was really pale and she is obviously really really skinny. I've never seen her at the school café at lunch break even once. It's already break so I'll call Jake to tell him what happened.

*on the phone*

"Hey, bro. Where are you?"

"At the nurse's office with your sister." I said

"What? With my sister?" He asked sounding shocked

"Yes, she wasn't feeling well during math class and the professor told me to walk her to the office but on the way she fainted. She is with high fever and she hasn't eaten in days!

"Omg! I'm coming" He said and hung up.

*end of call*

After couple of minutes Jake arrived panting heavily.

"Is she okay?" He asked while putting his hands on his knees to rest. It was clear he was running.

"There she is." Sunghoon said and pointed at her sleeping figure.

"Omg, I'm such a bad brother. How could I not see she wasn't eating?"

"She is wearing only oversized clothes and you can't tell if she's losing weight" Sunghoon said

"When I lifted her up she was light as feather." He said after that.

"You should bring her home so that she could rest." He continied and patted his friend's shoulder.

"I'll leave now. Tell her to get well soon from me when she wakes up. Bye!" Sunghoon said and left the room.

At this time her eyes fluttered open.

"W-where am I?" She said while holding her aching head.

"Oh, hey. You are at the nurse's office. How are you feeling?"

"Bad – my head aches and I am really hot"

***

After Jake brought Nabi home he decided to ask her about what the nurse said.

"Nabi?"

"Hm?"

"Before I got there the nurse told Sunghoon that you haven't eaten in 2 days. Is that true?" Her body tensed at the question

"Umm, kinda" She said awkwardly and scratched the back of her neck.

"Omg, Nabi?! You are too weak don't you see. You are bone skinny. Sunghoon said that when he lifted you up you were light as feather. Why don't you eat, huh?" He said trying his best not to raise his voice at her.

"Two years of depression. I was skipping meals and you see it now after the nurse told you! Look, even Sunghoon noticed and he doesn't even know me! Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you!" She said tears streaming down her face. 

"Wait, Nabi"

She ignored him and ran up the stairs. She was dizzy and really hot. Nabi lay down on her bed and started crying. After some time she fell asleep. 

Hi! I'm still not sure if i wanna keep it this way so i may delete this chapter later

Hi! I'm still not sure if i wanna keep it this way so i may delete this chapter later. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Please vote and comment! Thank you!