Chapter 27

Sunghoon's

Sunghoon's

My eyes opened and I looked ahead to be met with Nabi's face close to mine. I blinked a few times, staring at her. I remember the dream so vividly and the way she hugged me made me feel so safe. I didn't want to let go of her ever.

With my hands still wrapped around her waist, I pulled her closer so her head will be at my chest. She kept sleeping, curled up against me and I didn't complain. I pulled the duvet to cover our tangled bodies better. I closed my eyes again and drifted to sleep once more.

I might as well enjoy the last moments we could be that close. What is Jake going to think if he knew? His best friend cuddling his sister alone in a hotel room. If Heeseung finds out he'll never stop teasing me. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to erase these thoughts away and focus on the moment.

Nabi moved in my arms making me look at her. Her eyes cracked open and she looked at me, a small smile appearing on her lips.

"Hi." She said in a groggy voice and let her head down again, her eyes closing.

"Hi." I said and played with her hair. "I'm sorry about the night." I said and she looked at me again.

"Sorry about what?" Her brows were knitted together in a frown.

"Waking you up." I muttered not looking away from her eyes.

"You didn't wake me up. The thunderstorm did." Her hands moved up and down my back. "And I won't be mad if you woke me up. Even more if there was something like in the case." She smiled at me and held my face with one hand and kissed my cheek. My heart fluttered and I felt a ticklish feeling in my stomach. Butterflies?

I smiled at her and she returned the gesture before letting her head down again.

"Enough talking, I want to sleep." She said with her eyes closed again.

"Sorry." I loosened my grip around her body and was about to move away. She held me tight and her eyes snapped opened. Her hand guided mine to her waist again. My cheeks heated.

"Stay." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her once again. I stayed like that and she drifted off again. I also closed my eyes, starting to zone out until someone knocked at the door. My eyes snapped back open and Nabi groaned.

"I guess I won't sleep." She frowned and let go of me. I loosed my grip and she rolled out of my arms into the bed. She stretched her body like a starfish and hit me in the face.

"Sorry." She chuckled and I laughed, rubbing my cheek. I got up from the bed and went to the door just when another knock came.

"Coming!" I said, raising my voice and opened the door.

"Guys, get ready we have a game in 30 minutes in the room where we usually are." Mrs. Kim said and I blinked in her direction. Nabi hurried and stood next to me while rubbing her eye with one hand.