Chapter 42

Sunghoon's

Sunghoon's

I closed the door after Jake and Nabi left. I stared into space, my heart racing. I smiled, looking ahead of me. There was such an overwhelming feeling of happiness inside of me that I almost couldn't comprehend. How lucky am I to have the prettiest woman in the world in love with me? I almost can't believe I found love that pure. And at such young age.

There was still that alarming feeling at the back of my head of my mother's and my father's words that they were young and foolish and married young...

I threw these thoughts away. I know things won't happen like this between me and Nabi.

So they did fuck with my head after all?

I forgot about this immediately and almost started jumping from excitement in the empty house. The woman I love is in love with me too! I brushed back my hair with the wildest smile on my face.

God, I'm like a teen whose crush replied to their text. I laughed at myself. Love made me so foolish.

We are all fools in love.

I remembered this quote from Pride and Prejudice. I was so fascinated by it and even highlighted it. God, it's so true. I ran upstairs to my room. I have to choose an outfit for tonight and buy something for the house. I can't go only with presents for Nabi and Jake. I looked at my watch. I have couple hours to get ready and buy everything and I have to hurry.

I put on some outfit and took my wallet. I turned before leaving my room. The clothes Nabi wore while she was here. I was about to throw it in the washing machine but picked it up, smelling the shirt. It smelled like her hair. A flowery scent that is not too overwhelming and it's so soft and it suits her so well.

Smelling her clothes is weird. No matter how much I am in love with her. I threw them in the washing machine and left the house, heading to the mall.

Nabi's

I got in my room and threw myself on the bed, kicking my feet and giggling to myself. I looked at a picture of Sunghoon on my phone and blushed giggling again. He is so pretty; I can't comprehend it.

From all the excitement I didn't realize my mom had entered the room. She left my laundry on the bed.

"What are you all flustered about?" She asked and I hid my face. She sat on the bed beside me. "Come on tell me. A boy?" She asked and I nodded. She raised her brows. "So who is this special man?" She held my hand.

"It's Sunghoon...Park Sunghoon." I said and looked down with a shy smile. Her eyes widened.

"Jake's friend?" I nodded. "I knew there was something between you two. You have been hanging out with him a lot and you talk about him often." She said and I giggled.

"So two are...a couple?" She asked and I thought about it for a second.

"Not exactly. I don't know what exactly we are. We just told each other we are in love only this morning. I think it's early to say yet." I said, fidgeting with my hands.