Chapter 10

On the next day at school I was walking down in the hallway that was leading to my class

On the next day at school I was walking down in the hallway that was leading to my class. I passed by the changing rooms since the physics classroom was next to the them. Sunghoon was getting out of the changing room in a white T-shirt and gray sweatpants. He laughed at someone's words and walked out. The smile remained on his face. He saw me walking by.

"Nabi! Wait!" I stopped and looked at him.

"Yes?"

"We won't be working on the project today and tomorrow since I have a figure skating practice. Sorry!"

"It's ok, I can still write some stuff on the script." I assured him

"Thank you! See you around, bye!" I greeted him back, went into the classroom and took my seat. I went through my notes in case the teacher decides to do a surprising quiz. I was quite confident at physics, but just wanted to be sure. Suddenly I remembered that I didn't take Sunghoon's jacked from home. I closed my eyes and buried my face into my palms. How could I forget it!? He said he has skating practice today so he'll probably need it. The sky was very gloomy and dark today. I'll go and take it at the lunch break and return it to him.

Without realizing when the time passed, lost into my thoughts – the class started. My teacher put a presentation on the board and started explaining the new topic.

After 20 minutes he was ready explaining and gave us an exercise to do alone after we did one together. After I was done I put the pen down and looked out since my seat was right next to it. I could see the football and tennis field, the basketball playground too. 

The students were playing. As I was looking around I spotted Sunghoon playing football with other boys including my brother, Heeseung and the Jay guy. Sunghoon had a little frown on his face that instantly got replaced with a wide smile the moment he saw Jake falling on his face. He started laughing uncontrollably with the rest of the boys playing. I also cackled and instantly put my hand over my mouth.

"Is there something wrong, Miss Sim?" The teacher asked leaning with one hand on his desk. His expression was stern. The students looked at me.

"I'm sorry." I said and put back my serious expression and bowed with my head.

"Are you ready with the exercise that you're distracted?" I hate that guy so much. Why is he always nagging?

"Yes" I said confidently

"Then come and solve it on the board." I nodded and got up. After getting to the front of the classroom he landed me the marker and I started solving it. After what seemed like 5 minutes I was ready. I wrote the last number and went to the side of the board waiting. Mr. Han looked at it. Couple of seconds passed and he got up from his desk.

"Ok, good job. You can sit." He gestured with his hand. I bet this crushed his big ego into two. I bowed and went to my seat again. I smirked slightly, happy that I shut his mouth. He started explaining the exercise in details while the class listened.