Chapter 45

We were in front of Jay's house

We were in front of Jay's house. It was a big house; I might even say mansion. The front gate opened, letting us in and Jake parked in a parking outside the house. We got off the car and to the front door where Jay was standing. I smiled at him as I sensed his eyes on me.

He let us in the house and Jake hugged him in the infamous man hug where they tap at each other's back aggressively. I held Jay's hand in handshake and pulled to hug him. He was taller than me, a little shorter than Sunghoon but still. My chin didn't properly reach his shoulder. His hands wrapped around my body awkwardly, staying away from my waist. I pulled away and smiled.

"Enjoy, guys. There is everything you'll need. The restroom, well at least one of them is down this corridor, the last door." Jay explained and smiled. We got in. I saw Sunghoon and waved at him. I had left my coat on a hanger where Jay said it's safe and we won't get messed up with other's.

I hurried to Sunghoon as much as I could with those heels and hugged him. He held me, his hand brushing against my bare waist. He pulled away and looked me up and down.

"You are breathtaking, butterfly." He said, not taking his eyes off my body and then looked at my face.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek. "You look so manly." I said and smelled his neck. He wasn't wearing his usual perfume, this one was stronger and manly while the other one smelled more clean. Both suit him so well. I feel like the other one is his signature smell and it calms me down so much. His outfit was simple yet elegant and formal. He had black trousers on and a burgundy sweater. There was a big silver watch around his wrist and the ring with the small butterfly hole on his pointer finger. He kissed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I saw Heeseung couple meters away and waved at him. He walked to us with a smile. His suit was black with a black dress shirt underneath and his tie was dark red.

"How are you? You two are a thing now?" He asked. I nodded with an excited smile.

"I'm happy for you." He said and tapped Sunghoon's shoulder. "You can always call me if you get mad at him and you're bored." He winked at me. Sunghoon rolled his eyes while I chuckled. If I wasn't in a relationship, I would've blushed. His flirting skills are on another level. It shows by the girl in love with him, giggling around him in the halls and freaking out when he simply winked in their direction.

Just then the front door opened and Joy walked in. I gasped as I looked at her. She was wearing the most gorgeous dress ever. The skirt was voluptuous and getting a bit below her knee. The top of the dress was a corset with a boning and straps, the corset was pushing her breasts up just slightly and the open top of the dress was showing her well defined collarbones and shoulders. She had black stockings on and Louboutin heels like mine.

Heeseung turned towards the door as I was admiring Joy's dress and body. His eyes stopped on her, going up and down and back up. He bit his lip.

Joy shook Jay's hand and he made a compliment on her outfit making her smile shyly and bow. She left her coat where mine and Jake's were. She saw me and waved with a smile, before her eyes landed on Heeseung that was still starring at her with his hands in his pockets.