Chapter 37

Nabi's

Nabi's

While walking at school, holding my book in my head as I went to take a coffee to drink before class. I sipped from the hot drink and looked ahead. I saw Joy walking with her tote bag and her hair slicked back in a ponytail that was braided. I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

"Hi how are you?" I asked and sipped from my coffee.

"I'm...tired. I really need to sleep." She said and blinked with her eyes. I tapped her shoulder.

"There is nothing wrong with falling asleep in class, if you're not feeling well." She shook her head.

"I know, but I feel like it's disrespectful and the professor will kick me out." I nodded and she rubbed her eyes.

"You go sit in the room and I'm gonna go buy you a coffee and give it to you." She shook her head.

"No way. Go to class, I will be fine." She said and yawned.

"You're not going to be; go I'm coming in 10 minutes."

"Thank you so much." She said and put her hand where her heart is. I smiled at her.

"You're welcome." I saw Heeseung coming behind Joy. He took her braid and pulled it back slightly. She turned around and glared at him.

"Go away, Lee." She said and took her braid at the front.

"You look hideous today, my darling." He said and she rolled her eyes and hit his shoulder. He waved at me and winked at Joy one last time before turning and walking away.

My darling? Lee?

This is screaming enemies to lovers.

"How are things between you two?" I asked and she frowned.

"There are no things between us. He is annoying, but I'm talented at being just as annoying as him, if not more." Fools.

"He looks nice." I pointed out. He is really nice to me but I guess that isn't the case with her. Men are so bad around women they find attractive.

"He isn't. Don't remind me, I have the same class with him right now and he sits beside me. It's awful." She said and shook her head. I'll say it once again – Fools. Fools in love even.

She thanked me again and we split ways. I went to leave my stuff in the classroom and went to the nearby coffee shop to get her a white frape. I have seen her drinking it and I think it's the safest option since I forgot to ask what she drinks. On my way back to school, I spotted Sunghoon entering the school with his backpack on one shoulder. I caught up to him and we started chatting.

"Can I have a sip?" He asked, pointing to my coffee that I was carrying with myself. After the wedding I am afraid to leave my drink anywhere. I know Sunghoon didn't tell me to scare me, but I couldn't help it. Any girl is afraid of it and I'm so thankful he saw it, otherwise I don't even want to think what could've happened. I fought a shiver and nodded at Sunghoon.