Chapter 36

Nabi's

Nabi's

The next day I woke up first and sat on the bed. I was staring out of the window, thinking about last night. I touched my lips and a smile painted my face. It was so...magical, unreal.

"Hi." I heard Sunghoon's raspy morning voice from behind me and turned around to look at him.

"Hi. Good morning." I said and smiled at him. He got up from the bed, his hair sticking out in all directions and his eyes swollen. He got to the bathroom and closed the door after himself. I stared at the closed door for a second and then leaned back to lay on the bed, my back hurting.

I stretched and stared at the ceiling. I smiled at my thoughts again and kicked my feet. I couldn't have dreamt of a more perfect first kiss. He was gentle at first, but then it felt as if he lost all control and I lived for it. We both have been waiting for it and now that it finally happened it was astonishing. I couldn't get enough of his kisses, that I didn't want to stop kissing him for the whole night, but eventually we had to stop.

We both didn't want to escalate to something more and I could feel it in the innocent way he was kissing me, there was nothing sexual in it and I loved it too much to admit. All of those times reading these novels gave me a feeling that men will desire you physically, but yesterday I felt connection between us on another level. We were speaking our feeling through our lips and hands and I had a lot of feelings to express. It was better than words, no right words could express those feelings.

Sunghoon came out and I glanced at him and got up from the bed. He had his casual clothes on and put his pajamas in his luggage.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked and took my bag and phone. He nodded and ran a hand through his hair, looking pretty as ever even though he just woke up.

"Let's go." He let me walk in front of him, his hand lightly touching my waist from the back, sending electric currents through my body the same way he had last night with the squeezes on my waist and his kisses on my neck.

We got to the car to leave the luggage and went back in the hotel where there was breakfast at the time and we were on our way to greet Soo ah goodbye after our sudden leave last night.

I'm not too sure what happened between his father and him since he didn't share much details and that's not important. What's important is that he wanted to leave and I respected that. I still had a little bruise on my wrist that he apologized about countless times already.

He held my hand as we approached Soo ah. She saw us and smiled.

"Hi, guys. How are you?" She smiled sweetly, holding her belly. She was wearing a white dress that was showing off her bump in the best way and it still had this bride feeling to it.

"Good. How are you?" He replied and she nodded and yawned.

"A bit tired, but I'm happy. You guys left so early yesterday, I didn't see you later at the night." She frowned and Sunghoon nodded. I squeezed his hand to assure him it's okay and rubbed my other one on his arm.