Chapter 29

Sunghoon's

Sunghoon's

Two weeks have passed. Two weeks since I haven't talked to Nabi. Only two weeks and it felt like eternity. Every day felt like pure torture. I was seeing her at school every day with her hood on and a coffee in her hand, her sleeves pulled to her knuckles. She didn't look happy, but that wasn't comforting me at all. I went straight home every day and slept until evening and then slept again. I thought it was the only way to escape, but I won't stop having dreams about her.

I sighed and put my bag on the ground before sitting on the chair. I rubbed my swollen eyes and blinked a couple of times. I sleep so much I have fatigue and I'm even more tired. Annoying pain was present in my head.

Someone sat next to me and I looked at them with no feeling in my eyes. Heeseung looked at me with a frown.

"What is with you? You haven't been talking to anyone for two weeks, refuse to go out with us after school. You haven't even told Jay." He said and I blinked at him with the same emotionless face.

"She doesn't want to be friends anymore." I said and looked ahead again. Heeseung brows knitted together.

"What? Nabi doesn't want to be friends anymore?" He said louder making my eyes widen. I looked at him and put my hand on his mouth as he was about to say something again. She entered, looking down at her phone. I looked away and put my hand away from Heeseung's mouth. His eyes followed her figure and he waved a little with a smile. I didn't turn around to see if she waved back. He looked back at me.

"What do you mean she doesn't want to be friends? She seemed to be comftarble around you." He whispered. I raised my shoulders letting out a frustrated sigh.

"She told me her mental state is too bad and that it's not healthy for me and she can't break her rules." I explained in the same whispering tone. Heeseung's frown was still there and he blinked at me.

"Break her rules?" He whispered and I nodded. "Maybe I could ask Joy. Nabi will tell her, because they are girls, right. Did she mention anything else?" He whispered her name and glanced at her once in a while. I turned around to see her reading her book with earphones in.

"She said something about an accident." Heeseung put his fingers on his chin with a thinking expression.

"Okay, I'll ask Joy to talk to her and I'll tell you." He said and I nodded, thanking him.

"Lee Heeseung!" A female voice shouted in the classroom and I turned to see Joy looking at Heeseung with mad expression, her blonde brows formed in a frown. Heeseung closed his eyes and sighed.

"Speaking of the devil." He muttered and got up. "What do you want, my darling Hwang?" He said and she kept looking at him with pure wrath and annoyance in her eyes as he approached her. She hit his chest.

"What have you done?" She grabbed his sleeve and dragged him out of the classroom. I shook my head and tseked. And he tells me there isn't tension between them. He calls her my darling for God's sake. I looked away from them and glanced in Nabi's direction. Our eyes met and we looked away at the same time